• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Battered - Choice of spirit"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I wouldn't be caught dead with anything LV, they've been chavvy for years, that and gucci and burberry.

It's how you spot the essex girls in the city
    I'm sure.

Mine is an old one anyway. Prob 25/30 years. Still a fantastic bag and the chavs will move onto something else in time and I can ressurect it.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Can't even do banana milkshakes now.

My only experience of banana alcoholic drinks was one birthday a few years ago when a mate's wife bought me some 'banana shyter' cocktail sized 'shots'. I nearly made it back to their house too, but instead managed to puke up all down the side of the taxi having hung my head out of the window knowing what was about to happen.

On the plus side, my mate made his wife clean up the taxi for buying me those silly drinks while I was simultaneously feeling ill and trying not to laugh my head off.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Don't use the LV one much anymore. It's a bit big for a going out bag & they are a little chavvy these days.
    I wouldn't be caught dead with anything LV, they've been chavvy for years, that and gucci and burberry.

It's how you spot the essex girls in the city

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I'd understand if it was a louis vuitton one.
    Don't use the LV one much anymore. It's a bit big for a going out bag & they are a little chavvy these days.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Żubrówka is the only spirit I'll drink these days.
    It tastes lovely with ice and tonic.
    I prefer that one on its own rather than with tonic, it has a unique flavour because of the bison grass.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Żubrówka is the only spirit I'll drink these days.
    It tastes lovely with ice and tonic.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    My wife can't drink American Cream Soda.
    Then don't ever again let MF near your Soda Stream.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    My wife can't drink American Cream Soda.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I vaguely recall getting smashed on banana cocktails in Ibiza with my father in law. The following day I awoke to the tiled floor of my apartment swimming in yellow stale banana sick, with all of the towels from the bathroom drunkenly swept across the floor in an attempt to clean up at 4am.

Head thumping, smell overpouring. Then a knock at the door from the inlaws and my fiancee at the time (now incredibly SY02). The wretching looks on their poor faces as the smell and realisation hit them.

Can't even do banana milkshakes now.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

ftfy

Prawn Sandwich.
    Who is the avatar? Ronnie Cray as a baby?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Sambuca

I still have splashes of Sambuca puke stain on my Burberry handbag. Gutted.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Chavyyy laddyyyy
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Look, I've just effectively given you £40.

Usually I expect some sort of degrading sex act for that sort of money, but in your case I'll pass.
    I would if I were you I really don't want to pass this syphilis onto everyone and the scabies is just a pain, hopefully the meds for gonorrhoea and the plague have kicked in ,so you you should be ok on that, failing that a haz mat suit should work just fine

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Usually I offer some sort of degrading sex act for that sort of money, but in your case I'll do it for free.
    ftfy

Prawn Sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    you on commission

Keep meaning to try these guys

Usually I expect some sort of degrading sex act for that sort of money, but in your case I'll pass.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    £40 voucher for naked wines

Code: ZOP4634
    Password: CUMPHWZV

Buy wine online | Next day delivery | Naked Wines
    you on commission

Keep meaning to try these guys

Leave a comment:

Working...