• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any Indians on here"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    I've only come across Sri Lankans once.
    Yuk!

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    What an idiotic generalization. Do you even know any Sri Lankans? They are mostly Buddhist, some of the nicest most community minded people I know, and also the best "integrated" into the UK IMO.

My Sri Lankan accountant also reckons IR35 is ridiculous. I think we can all agree that's a positive for the UK
    I've only come across Sri Lankans once. The software they coded was utterly f**ked, but it wasn't entirely their fault.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Damn shockings when Sehwag and The Little Master were back in the hutch plenty quick with their goose cooked to a cinder! But copious runnings by Gambo and very much hero Captain Dhoni!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Not seen the highlights yet, but based on the previous games I saw I'd have bet on Sri Lanka, they played some cracking games, India didn't look so strong.

As I've said before the 1 day game isn't really to my taste so I don't care about the results, but I've seen some good cricket in the highlight programmes.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Excellent! The Indians won. Not that I give a sh*t about cricket, I just vastly prefer Indians who are generally a positive for the UK to others from that region who are not.
    What an idiotic generalization. Do you even know any Sri Lankans? They are mostly Buddhist, some of the nicest most community minded people I know, and also the best "integrated" into the UK IMO.

My Sri Lankan accountant also reckons IR35 is ridiculous. I think we can all agree that's a positive for the UK

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Excellent! The Indians won. Not that I give a sh*t about cricket, I just vastly prefer Indians who are generally a positive for the UK to others from that region who are not.

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Yep Indian here. Would rather watch Rooney score a hat-trick than India winning the world cup.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    The indian manager will be telling them to get out there and 'do the needful'.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Morning DS

There was an Indian fellow ISTR:

SWATI
    I think we the electericate are begin to tire of hearing these things over and over again
    Class.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Um!
    What you want pale face??

HTH

Cochise

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Morning DS

SWATI
    One of yours?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Ooh! Coingate!!!

There'll be trouble at Mill over that...

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Morning DS

SWATI

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    started a topic Any Indians on here

Any Indians on here

or Sri Lankans? The Big One is about to start, although I'm as bored as f*** with the media. If I hear "Tendulkar's 100th 100" again I'll squeam.

Working...
X