• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Debate

I think with last night's debate the Clegg liberal Democrat spent a lot of time over egging his pudding with details of previous performances of his that we had seen on television before. He said many tines things like "Here they go again" or "this man are squabbling like a pair of children in the bath".

Well, I think we have all heard it before in the previuos shows and I think we the electericate are begin to tire of hearing these things over and over again. I would also hypothesis that this man Clegg didn;t show much subsatnce in his aregumnets and he was held up to scrutiny by Cameon. To recap, I think this clegg didn't do well and his arguments were tired and it was just more of the same. As for the willun, well I personally was thinking as I watched thgeis debate or these debates unfolding before our own eyes that the willun was busy building his own funeral pyre. Yes, it will be Cameron who will win this election I can say that I am pretty damn sure of that now.

Originally posted by Swati View Post
    I think with last night's debate the Clegg liberal Democrat spent a lot of time over egging his pudding with details of previous performances of his that we had seen on television before. He said many tines things like "Here they go again" or "this man are squabbling like a pair of children in the bath".

Well, I think we have all heard it before in the previuos shows and I think we the electericate are begin to tire of hearing these things over and over again. I would also hypothesis that this man Clegg didn;t show much subsatnce in his aregumnets and he was held up to scrutiny by Cameon. To recap, I think this clegg didn't do well and his arguments were tired and it was just more of the same. As for the willun, well I personally was thinking as I watched thgeis debate or these debates unfolding before our own eyes that the willun was busy building his own funeral pyre. Yes, it will be Cameron who will win this election I can say that I am pretty damn sure of that now.
    Do you have the right to vote in the UK General Election?

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post

I feel the same. However sadly I abused by some facebook 'friends' who insisted on attacking me and texting me desperately after I declared that I would award 3rd place in the debate to lightweight Clegg. Mainly as I find his amnesty and EU policies barmy. Also, I found his approach to the economy incoherent and rather weak.

His appeal to get all the parties to work together did not work for me either- clearly he's trying to appeal to naive idealistic types. We need Labour well away from any decisions about the economy going forward.

Comment

WTF

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

WTF
          Masons shake?
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Masons shake?
            Nope, next.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

WTF
              Just pissed themselves (literally)?

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                . We need Labour well away from any decisions about the economy going forward.
                We need to keep decisions about anything away from any twat who says "going forward"

Comment

Working...
                X