• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well that clears that one up..."

Collapse

• PrinceNamor
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Come to think of it, not even the worst **** would call his dog 'Digby'. Nice one, OP!
    Stop swapping spit now boys you smug w*nkers. You are two truly sad little tossers.

Yes, it must be a lie and the notion of a dog catching a squirell is just so fantasical that I must have made it up.

YouTube - My dog catches a squirrel

YouTube - bulldog caught squirrel

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Or the original tale was complete bollocks?
    Come to think of it, not even the worst **** would call his dog 'Digby'. Nice one, OP!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The squirrel would have felt the vibrations of a dopey great lab bounding towards him, and been off in a flash long before the mutt reached him

(unless possibly it was _very_ unwell with some squirrel malady and practically dead anyway)
    Or the original tale was complete bollocks?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I'm assuming you're a bloated scabby old lion?
    No mate, leader of the pack, alpha male through and through.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

OK, Folks, positive rep for the first person to tell me the most wrong this about this post.
    The squirrel would have felt the vibrations of a dopey great lab bounding towards him, and been off in a flash long before the mutt reached him

(unless possibly it was _very_ unwell with some squirrel malady and practically dead anyway)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yeah, and if you're a lion and she's a sexy tiger is she gonna **** you or eat you?
    I'm assuming you're a bloated scabby old lion?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    There is actually a serious lesson to be learnt here.

It's all very well singing "Who's the with the stripes" all day, but you really should be checking your security first.
    Yeah, and if you're a lion and she's a sexy tiger is she gonna **** you or eat you?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    There is actually a serious lesson to be learnt here.

It's all very well singing "Who's the with the stripes" all day, but you really should be checking your security first.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Have we considered baboons vs badgers?

My money would be on the baboon...
    The badger would fight dirty and could dig a trap for the baboon to fall in.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Have we considered baboons vs badgers?

My money would be on the baboon...

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    A Yorkie called "Trixie"?
    I always wanted a Yorkie called Prudence

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Are you sure Digby is not an acceptable name for a large Old English Sheepdog? Most likely owned by someone in their late thirties.
    Yes. It's an unacceptable name for any kind of dog owned by someone with a crush on a national spokesman for business.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Are you sure Digby is not an acceptable name for a large Old English Sheepdog? Most likely owned by someone in their late thirties.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Getting colder again.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    OK, we're starting to get warm now. Good work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X