• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pointless inventions"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    85p! I love all this cheap stuff. This week I brought a large £30 book of insect photos for a fiver at the new bookshop in town. Last month I brought a new pair of running shoes for £9.99. Only spent £7 last time though.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    you seem to picking on me particularly today you big bully
    Bedwetter Alert !

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Nah. They make your legs look better, and help with calf muscle definition (not in a good way, but, still).
    WMPS

Girls in high heels definitely look better than in flats. Its all down to the posture the wearer is forced to adopt and making vital bits (i.e. boobs and arse) appear stick out a little bit more, the back is given a better shape and the legs look longer, can't lose really!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    a deeper hilarity
    I rather like that. Maybe the meaning of life we are always looking for is actually a joke. Come 2014, the year of the second coming,
    and The Lord will descend in fire and brimstone on us all and shout F* me haven't you lot got it yet? It was a man with a crocodile!

Or maybe we have had the second coming already. It's Ken Dodd. Jesus wasn't very funny either apparently, the sermon on the mount went down like a lead balloon.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Pound shop? I am not made of money. There's a 99p shop in my town.
    99p???

You're throwing money away you flash git

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You seem to be bit slow on the uptake today
    No, people post 'jokes' which aren't funny. I'm hoping there is a deeper hilarity but when I ask, it appears this isn't the case

Actually, it was me complaining about having a stalker earlier in the year. I think it was that Strine twonk, NOB25.
    No, I meant SY01 regularly complains people are ganging up on him, having a go... you seem to picking on me particularly today you big bully

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Since when did you have a christmas cracker with health & safety tips?
    You seem to be bit slow on the uptake today, either you're poorly, or sleepy, being poisoned by ClientCo's boiler or distracted because you're working (which is, frankly, the least likely).

You and SB need to stop getting your crackers from the free clinic...
    SB?

<SY01>Mummy, he's stalking the forum, picking on me</SY01>
    Actually, it was me complaining about having a stalker earlier in the year. I think it was that Strine twonk, NOB25.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Isn't that the same as regular beer?
    d000hgie, I think you either need a rest or a few beers or even both. You're not on form today.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    What about Chinese Beer ?

Once you've had one, a few minutes later you fancy another

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Can I nominate someone twice for the Poster Most Likely To Not Get It award?

You need some coffee, d000hg. Have they just put the heating on in ClientCo and the carbon monoxide is getting to you?
    Since when did you have a christmas cracker with health & safety tips? You and SB need to stop getting your crackers from the free clinic...

<SY01>Mummy, he's stalking the forum, picking on me</SY01>

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pound shop? I am not made of money. There's a 99p shop in my town.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Heh heh

you know when you've been tangoed

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    What about Chinese Beer ?

Once you've had one, a few minutes later you fancy another

EO, the thread is about pointless inventions not damned good ideas.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    The 'privacy scarf', designed to protect your browsing from prying eyes:
    31.jpg (image)
    Could you imagine Gricer sitting next to you on the train using that yoke - he's piss his pants trying to get inside.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X