• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend?"

Collapse

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    F**k off, seriously.
    I beg your pardon?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Looks like the weather is going to be good this weekend,. Might give my leather thongs one last outing this summer and pop down to Studland.
    F**k off, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Looks like the weather is going to be good this weekend,. Might give my leather thongs one last outing this summer and pop down to Studland.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Too far.

The line is a dot to you MT.
    . <---this is a line

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Ooo errr
    Too far.

The line is a dot to you MT.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I took off everything! My Dad came
    Ooo errr

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    But did you do it with a bowl of spaggetti bolognese in your lap?
    Hey! You no f**k with the Menelaus!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I took off and everything! My Dad came too, and LOVED it. Slight downside was having to fly across (at his request) to Wolverhampton and circle the same spot for about 10 mins while he tried to pinpoint his work.
    But did you do it with a bowl of spaggetti bolognese in your lap?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I took off and everything! My Dad came too, and LOVED it. Slight downside was having to fly across (at his request) to Wolverhampton and circle the same spot for about 10 mins while he tried to pinpoint his work.

Still though, I'd probably have pissed myself from fear so hats off to you for even getting in the plane.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Arse - I forgot to ask you about that - Well done you

And only one lot of swearing, result!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Ooh, very well thanks Paddy. Got to fly around for over an hour and a half while each of the 3 of us had our "lessons". I was apparently a bit 'cavalier' in my approach to the turns, or whatever they're called.

I only swore once during take off, so all in all a success.
    Arse - I forgot to ask you about that - Well done you

And only one lot of swearing, result!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Nice. A camcorder with a laughter track. Or is that a new feature from Google, an algorithm to detect funny situations and add audience reactions
    Post a video up of you telling jokes. If it stays silent. Then it's working!!!!! :rolling:

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    MP, how did you get on flying at the week-end?
    Ooh, very well thanks Paddy. Got to fly around for over an hour and a half while each of the 3 of us had our "lessons". I was apparently a bit 'cavalier' in my approach to the turns, or whatever they're called.

I only swore once during take off, so all in all a success.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    MP, how did you get on flying at the week-end?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Nice. A camcorder with a laughter track. Or is that a new feature from Google, an algorithm to detect funny situations and add audience reactions

Leave a comment:

Working...
X