• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I have done similar research to Zippy, also to no avail. I suspect this particular practice is confined solely to gricer's imagination. At least he's got a name for it.

Oh. Paddy? This is for you:

Knickerbocker Glory?

I thought it was a knickers to the side creampie.

Oh well.

Comment

Nice. A camcorder with a laughter track. Or is that a new feature from Google, an algorithm to detect funny situations and add audience reactions
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

MP, how did you get on flying at the week-end?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            MP, how did you get on flying at the week-end?
            Ooh, very well thanks Paddy. Got to fly around for over an hour and a half while each of the 3 of us had our "lessons". I was apparently a bit 'cavalier' in my approach to the turns, or whatever they're called.

I only swore once during take off, so all in all a success.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Nice. A camcorder with a laughter track. Or is that a new feature from Google, an algorithm to detect funny situations and add audience reactions
              Post a video up of you telling jokes. If it stays silent. Then it's working!!!!! :rolling:
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ooh, very well thanks Paddy. Got to fly around for over an hour and a half while each of the 3 of us had our "lessons". I was apparently a bit 'cavalier' in my approach to the turns, or whatever they're called.

I only swore once during take off, so all in all a success.
                Arse - I forgot to ask you about that - Well done you

And only one lot of swearing, result!!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Arse - I forgot to ask you about that - Well done you

And only one lot of swearing, result!!
                  I took off and everything! My Dad came too, and LOVED it. Slight downside was having to fly across (at his request) to Wolverhampton and circle the same spot for about 10 mins while he tried to pinpoint his work.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I took off and everything! My Dad came too, and LOVED it. Slight downside was having to fly across (at his request) to Wolverhampton and circle the same spot for about 10 mins while he tried to pinpoint his work.

Still though, I'd probably have pissed myself from fear so hats off to you for even getting in the plane.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

But did you do it with a bowl of spaggetti bolognese in your lap?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X