• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ground Zero mosque

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ground Zero mosque"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No "d000hg" or spasguru yet? Must have been another puncture on the Special Bus then!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    As well as being unable to comprehend what you read, understand a graph, or do arithmetic, now you've lost your memory as well? Actually it reads more like dementia than amnesia - either way picking on the mentally retarded is a tad unfair so I'll leave you and spud to duke it out like two snails having a head-butting contest.
    You're still a dick-head.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    were prevalent before the advent of Islam as mentioned in the story of the people of Lot in Genesis.
    Oh good grief! Can we discuss what is relevant to TODAY, or at least stay in this century?

Attitudes to gays in the UK have become more tolerant over the last 30 years but now we are going backwards with increased attacks on them. Check out comments on Pink News forums for who is disproportionately responsible. One can never be sure but they don't appear to be racists.

One of the worst area for attacks on gays is Tower hamlets:

The alienation behind gay hate crimes | Delwar Hussain | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

PS You're right Paddy but for some reason there does at present seem to be a leftist-Islam link, see groups like the UAF. Just common enemies maybe.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 25 August 2010, 21:12.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You really do live in la-la-land don't you?
    Care to point out where this "beating" took place?
    All I recall is some discourse during which you made it abundantly plain to everyone that you were unable to comprehend even the most basic graphical display.
    As well as being unable to comprehend what you read, understand a graph, or do arithmetic, now you've lost your memory as well? Actually it reads more like dementia than amnesia - either way picking on the mentally retarded is a tad unfair so I'll leave you and spud to duke it out like two snails having a head-butting contest.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by markinbrussels View Post
    Do I smell a leftist admitting defeat?

I suggest several things:

1. the West must wake up and smell the coffee. Islam is a mortal threat to Western freedoms. Islamists and their Marxist friends must be ostracized in the public discourse
    Islam is the complete opposite of Marxism and Communism because the latter does not believe in God. According to the Koran there must be respect for “People of the Book” ie Muslims, Christians and Jews. Islamic law is based on the Old Testament of the Bible and well as those of Mohamed.

The Iranian revolution was stated by communists working in the car factories but was hijacked by the clergy and is now rebranded the “The Islamic revolution”. As much as I detest religion (and Islam is near the top of my list for detested religions); to bring fundaments Islam argument you need to compare them with the Ku Klux Klan in Christianity.

Leave a comment:

• markinbrussels
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    So what do you suggest?
    Do I smell a leftist admitting defeat?

I suggest several things:

1. the West must wake up and smell the coffee. Islam is a mortal threat to Western freedoms. Islamists and their Marxist friends must be ostracized in the public discourse

2. move away from oil ASAP. Islam spreads thanks to oil money. Cut the funding by moving to alternative sources of energy (easier said than done, I know)

3. Western media must start a worldwide propaganda campaign exposing all the ugly facts about Islam. Islam beliefs must be examined in the same critical way as Christianity has been. Who was actually prophet Mo? Etc, etc.

4. you have to understand that there are at least two civil wars waged within Islam: ultra-fundamentalists of the Wahabi sect against ultra-ultra-fundamentalists of Al-Quaeda, and Shia against Sunni. Until Islam modernizes and religious differences are healed, it's better to disengage from that part of the world (see point 2)

5. regarding the Muzzies already in the West, they should be encouraged to leave. They don' belong here, and that is the truth whether you like or not. OK, I admit this is a nasty thing to do, but they should be given the same choice as the pied-noirs in Algeria.

A small part of moderate, educated Muslims could be allowed to stay, but the problem is to define what a moderate Muslim is. For the Marxist media, a moderate Muslim is anyone who doesn't want to kill you right away, but that misses the point completely. IMO, a moderate is anyone who answers yes to these 3 questions:

1 do you accept Islam to be scrutinized and examined in a critical way?

2 do you accept Muslims can change religions?

3 do you accept man's law to be above the Koran?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Who's the 3rd?
    I hoped you'd ask that SAS. Some would say you're a triumvirate of tossers all by yourself

Is D000hg in your gang?

F**k me, talk about dumb and dumber!
    You just walk into them every time.

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Polls among the Muslim community here have shown considerable support for elements of Shariah law. Many other unacceptable attitudes, on homosexuals and women for example, are also the Islamic attitudes they bring from their own countries.
    The 'attitudes' as you mention regarding homosexuals is not confined to the Islamic culture but were prevalent before the advent of Islam as mentioned in the story of the people of Lot in Genesis. Aspects of which are remarkably similar to that mentioned in the Quran. The same sentiments exist within 21st century liberal democratic societies but are not as vocally expressed even by the clergy for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by EC4N; 25 August 2010, 17:26.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    EC4N

As I explicitly said above somewhere, we should all stop interfering in other cultures and it is indeed none of my concern IF it stays in their own country. Poorly controlled immigration means that it does not, because migrants bring their views on society with them. The nature of those societies is therefore very relevant to the debate about the future of our own country and that is all that concerns me.

Polls among the Muslim community here have shown considerable support for elements of Shariah law. Many other unacceptable attitudes, on homosexuals and women for example, are also the Islamic attitudes they bring from their own countries.

The nature of what happens now in some in Muslim states is pretty relevant to any discussion of what will happen in our own if we let Islam gain more power here.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 25 August 2010, 16:40.

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    A country is not a sentient being that can want something.
    shsjsdkfjdfd you know what i meant.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Still smarting from taking a beating earlier
    You really do live in la-la-land don't you?
    Care to point out where this "beating" took place?
    All I recall is some discourse during which you made it abundantly plain to everyone that you were unable to comprehend even the most basic graphical display. And that gaffe came hot on the heels of you spectacularly missing the point on how the Benefits system is being abused. Still, if that constitutes some form of success on your part, far be it from me to pour urine on your cornflakes. You carry on.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EC4N View Post
    If these countries wish to govern themselves in the manner they want, be it a theocracy or otherwise, why should that be any of your concern?
    A country is not a sentient being that can want something.

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Do you mean where Islam TAKES a place of privilege in governing the country? It is not something awarded by some person or persons unknown.
    If these countries wish to govern themselves in the manner they want, be it a theocracy or otherwise, why should that be any of your concern?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Is D000hg in your gang?

No.

Anyway dumb and rich. Its the best way to be.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Who's the 3rd?
    Is D000hg in your gang?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X