• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ground Zero mosque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Seriously though, perhaps the threat of extinction is what we need to get over all the petty squabbling. We need to track down some unfriendly aliens and start calling them names.
    But if it's Allah's (pbh) way...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Ok, the atrocities commited as part of 911 were in the name of Islam. Let us not forget that little point.
      Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      So what? If I blow up Big Ben in the name of Christianity, that wouldn't mean it was insensitive to build a chapel on the site. It's not like they had an Islamic Referendum to decide if it was a good idea.
      Big Ben is the bell you dickhead.
      Big Ben is the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, and is often extended to refer to the clock or the clock tower as well
      Ha, I pwn you and then you pwn yourself:

a)Not be able to accept you were made to look dumb
      b)Be such a bell-end you think you win points for nit-picking and insults
      c)Be such an ignoramus you can't even get your nit-picking right
      Last edited by d000hg; 25 August 2010, 14:42.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Ha, I pwn you and then you pwn yourself:

a)Not be able to accept you were made to look dumb
        b)Be such a bell-end you think you win points for nit-picking and insults
        c)Be such an ignoramus you can't even get your nit-picking right
        You really are a dickhead.

Comment

Great comeback.

Comment

You really are a dickhead.
            WHS

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Do you mean where Islam TAKES a place of privilege in governing the country? It is not something awarded by some person or persons unknown.

So what do you suggest?
              Proper checks on immigrants and non citizens travelling to/from known radical areas. Keep out radical speakers. Stop making concessions on things that are contrary to our own ethos, I mean important things rather than silly stuff like what people wear or Shariah banking. Stop going soft on things like forced marriage. We also need to find ways to integrate UK citizens into the mainstream and allaying majority fears and avoiding the impression of making unreasonable concessions would help a lot.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
                Or the jews who were caught celebrating when the planes were actually slamming into the buildings? 'Our mission was to document the event', according to one.

So how did the third tower come down without being struck? A massive structure in it's own right coming down in free fall like the other two.

If we weren't living in a fictitious age there wouldn't be such hoo haa about some G zero prayer room.
                I'm sorry, i'm not planning on visiting fantasy land today.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  WHS

Aww, poor SB. Still smarting from taking a beating earlier, just like Spod is now. Don't worry, we all say things we regret when publicly humiliated, I won't hold it against you.

That's 2 of the CUK-top-tosser-triumvirate smacked down today... shame it's derailed an interesting thread.

Comment

But if it's Allah's (pbh) way...
                    pbuh - is only used for the Prophets. Unless you meant something else?
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      Its more of a controversy, or at least it should be, that the site hasn't been rebuilt with a monument yet. Its been 8 years now.

This is all building up to Mr. Wilder's visit isn't it? I wonder what stunt he'll pull? And I just can't imagine what will happen on the 11th of Sept this year. Any guesses. Mass rioting. Stone throwing at every passing Muslim? Could get nasty.
                      How about this for starters.

Comment

Working...
                      X