• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: On a date tonight

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On a date tonight"

Collapse

• dang65
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    But can she play?
    Trouble is, you can hear playing like that in any rock/blues club any time you want to go looking for it. She's getting the spotlight because she's slim and blonde. Tal Wilkenfeld, on the other hand...

And here she is being patronised for a couple of minutes before she gets to play.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Got potential, as a guitar player as well.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    Mmmmmm.......Orianthi Panagaris.......

But can she play?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Cos I'm a single mother who never goes out and is now wary of most males, but who should probably not be so fussy.

If you want some dating tips then you just need to let me know, I used to be a dab hand.

I've got it down to a bit of a tee over the years. So, here is my instructional video, just answer the questions I've asked and this should start to narrow down your options.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Don't knock guitar players some of are actually well balanced and talented.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Ah, thank you both ^

SIngledom is suiting me quite well currently; no idea what 'looking' would involve, as the idea of internet dating does not float my boat!

Maybe when baby boy starts senior school I might get a second to think about 'mattress shenanigans'

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Cos I'm a single mother who never goes out and is now wary of most males, but who should probably not be so fussy.

Nothing wrong with being fussy MP. Keep your powder dry........so to speak. Plenty of time for matress shenanigans once the sprog is less dependant.

HTH

SB in " Marge Proops" mode

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

This is sad. There are plenty of nice blokes out there, you're just looking in all the wrong places. Forget the bronzed muscly guitar playing types and get to a star trek convention.

Seriously though, everyone deserves happiness and I hope things turn around for you. When you are least expecting it the knight in shining armour will appear. In the mean time try to be patient rather than cynical, it may put off would be suitors.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    OMG nice!!! Why are you single again?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Oi Wilmslow. You need to turn around and go back several steps. There, can you see "the line" now.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    That wouldn't stop me eating it.
    It didn't stop her either.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    None of you meet her high standards.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    That wouldn't stop me eating it.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    There lies my problem. She is brilliant in the sack - .......
    Wilmslow, for goodness sake.

When I met you I thought you were a nice enough chap. You appeared a little slow and socially awkward - I thought you might even have been autistic.

From what you've just posted I can only assume that in reality you're a dickhead of the first order. You can't live with neighbours without pissing them off and you don't appear to understand about social taboos.

I suggest you get some help.
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 16 July 2010, 11:24.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Ewwwww enough!!!!
    Last edited by cailin maith; 16 July 2010, 11:21.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X