• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On a date tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I have no qualms about dating somebody else as my current lady has gone down south for 7 weeks – if she felt that strongly about me, she would have suggested a weekend when we catch up, and when I suggested this I got the ‘I need space’ thing, despite seeing me once in the last 3 weeks.
    This means "I want to dump you but won't say it because I don't want to hurt your feelings, hence I will mess you about instead and hurt your feelings a different way"

Just hope that #2 doesn't catch you chasing after #1, or you will likely end up with nothing (or a doormat that will put up with that sort of thing, which is probably worse)
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Any tongue action/flirting of any description ? This sounds like a business meeting ! Now, I usually have seen them before going out and therefore know that I want to go 'taters deep'. I focus most of my energies on making that happen, once it has I generally start to think about whether I like them a lot...
      Do you actually fancy her ???

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
        Any tongue action/flirting of any description ? This sounds like a business meeting ! Now, I usually have seen them before going out and therefore know that I want to go 'taters deep'. I focus most of my energies on making that happen, once it has I generally start to think about whether I like them a lot...
        Do you actually fancy her ???
        A touching insight, truly.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          About half way through she said "you have to stop me eating the rest of that naan bread"

So I picked it up and licked it.
          ...and it will be your tenth anniversary next Friday, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Hmm…..

Had a really nice evening – good tapas, quality wine that warranted a decanter, and a nice drink in Cloud 23 (Hilton Skybar) after.

The time flew past – it was last train home time before we knew it.

Got the ‘Thanks for a good night’ text 10 mins after we went for our trains.

Think it could work out if I want it to, but will take another couple of meet-ups to know if I would be happy. Not many silences, conversation flowed pretty well – but quite a promising evening

I have no qualms about dating somebody else as my current lady has gone down south for 7 weeks – if she felt that strongly about me, she would have suggested a weekend when we catch up, and when I suggested this I got the ‘I need space’ thing, despite seeing me once in the last 3 weeks.

Plan is to have a day out with lady 2, maybe a walk somewhere, then see if lady 1 will have me over for a weekend over the next 7 weeks.

I hate being single, yet strangely enjoying the chase….
            good job Wilmslow

the post however stangely reminds me of that Adrian Mole book.

Anyway that aside, keep 'em coming, we want a running commentary as you touch 1st base, pass through 2nd base and get to 3rd base.

What's the project timeline for getting to 3rd base ?

Milan.

Comment

Wilmslow, dump the other bird, quickly.

Stop hanging on. Text this to her "I don't think things are working out. We should both move on. You were crap in the sack anyway!".

Spod - In "That should sort it" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I went on an "internet" date once, we had a few drinks in a pub and then decided to go to the girls favourite curry house, which was nearby.

About half way through she said "you have to stop me eating the rest of that naan bread"

So I picked it up and licked it.
                That wouldn't stop me eating it.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  That wouldn't stop me eating it.
                  Makes you pregnant - allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Wilmslow, dump the other bird, quickly.

Stop hanging on. Text this to her "I don't think things are working out. We should both move on. You were crap in the sack anyway!".

Spod - In "That should sort it" mode!
                    There lies my problem. She is brilliant in the sack - Not many swallow so willingly.......

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      Makes you pregnant - allegedly.
                      I knew it must have been that peshwari I had.

Oh, and @Wilmslow - please, god, no. Less of the detail. Seriously.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X