• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Living For The City..."

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    You are so well out of order writing tulip like that, regardless of the target. That's not teasing or winding someone up. It's libellous.

Brilliant!!

I look forward to you going back through some of the posts about me and threatening legal action on my behalf..... Boom time!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    As I believe Tay is on the opposite side of the Earth to Minestrone, they can't be the same person.

All the same, from their attitudes, it's safe to assume that they are identical twins, separated at birth.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If you think that hurts, try putting aftershave on your balls
    You shave your balls

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

I've splurted Weetabix out of my nose. Damn, that hurts!
    If you think that hurts, try putting aftershave on your balls

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Tay - stop trolling. NickFitz, don't react. Please keep on-topic.
    NickFitz is just following moderator direction. You could be here a while, MF.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Nick I am not going to let this thread drop off the front page until you agree or decline my invitation to walk 8 miles and generate 500 quid for charity.

Of course you can pontificate as you do, come up to Glasgow and walk just 8 miles and I will have 500 quid ready to donate to a charity of choice.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think I am simply challenging the statement given by nick...

At least I'm more in touch with the way things are than those who derive their opinions from the Daily Fail.
    ...and I am prepared to wager based upon that challenge.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Jesus furkin Christ. I take you off my Ignore List for one thread and straight away see why I put you there.

You are so well out of order writing tulip like that, regardless of the target. That's not teasing or winding someone up. It's libellous.

As for your chosen target, over the past few years, NF has posted quite a few accounts of his nocturnal adventures on the streets of his home town. Some with photos and some with subsequent 3rd party accounts of the events. Rather than challenging him, just look up a few of the threads he has written. Then you'll see your challenge is pointless.
    Sooo, I try to bring the thread back on topic and your first move is to come on and tell me I am a troll. Did you not see my post at the top of the page?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So you have nothing to say to my accusations that you are a sheltered bed wetting geek who condemns whole sections of this country based on your 1 minute encounter with some one you called a chav?

I am going to make a guess here, you have not had unpaid sex in a while.
    Jesus furkin Christ. I take you off my Ignore List for one thread and straight away see why I put you there.

As for your chosen target, over the past few years, NF has posted quite a few accounts of his nocturnal adventures on the streets of his home town. Some with photos and some with subsequent 3rd party accounts of the events. Rather than challenging him, just look up a few of the threads he has written. Then you'll see your challenge is pointless.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Soooo, back to the thread topic. I am willing to donate to a charity of the boards choosing 500 quid if NickFitz walks from Easterhouse to Maryhill on a Saturday night and then come back and tell us that we are all daily mail types. As cliphead described Easterhouse as "suicidal to wander around such places voluntarily" it should describe the task involved.

A dose of reality should sort out this "oh, the poor are quite nice, I spoke to one last night" drivel.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    For the record I dont believe I am morally superior at all. I have humility!
    Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

I've splurted Weetabix out of my nose. Damn, that hurts!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    nick is not far behind and he seems to have developed an IP location device into his frontal lobes where he can detect sockpuppets.
    He could sell that for a fortune... hell I would buy one! And that does explain his oddly shaped melon*.

*I have never seen NF in person so my reference to the shape of his head was 'humour', whilst I understand some people on this board dont understand this concept, especially when they are the recipient. Hopefully they will take my word for it, else, can someone PM them and explain the concept. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The <alanCarr> "you are upsetting me because you are a troll, yes a troll, did you hear me? a troll, everyone look because I am calling this man a troll, yes he is a troll, everyone look at me, everyone look at me!!! becasue I am calling this man troll, yes a troll, did you hear me, were you listening because I was..." </alanCarr> tulip that seems to be going down now is tiresome. At least 90% of the posts suity does now are of this type, nick is not far behind and he seems to have developed an IP location device into his frontal lobes where he can detect sockpuppets.

Obviously this post will now be deemed as trolling.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Suityou. I have placed up on two threads a counter argument to the whole Trolling/Cyber Bullying rubbsih.

You of course have continued to post replies which in my opinion are nonsense, lack any construct or sign of cohesive argument.

I think it is plain for all to see who the real 'trolls' are.
    Really? How is the poll lacking in construct and cohesion?

Man you bore the tulip out of me

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I don't like you either and want to see you banned.

HTH
    Suityou. I have placed up on two threads a counter argument to the whole Trolling/Cyber Bullying rubbsih.

You of course have continued to post replies which in my opinion are nonsense, lack any construct or sign of cohesive argument.

I think it is plain for all to see who the real 'trolls' are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X