• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Living For The City...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Used to do a bit of boxing and stuff and that was the first thing they said if you get in a scrap. When I got jumped by 5 guys out a car one night I did just that, off like a hare, then the flipers got back in the car and tried to run me down.

Mister Miagi never taught me the defend the 30mph on pavement toyota block.

I run every week, think nothing of a 20 miles run but that 200 meter run left my legs shattered for a week.
    That's a grand down the drain for someone then
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

i'm off to get leathered
      goodnight son

Ah. You have a 9 O Clock appointment with Mistress Cojak.

"On the floor and lick my moderator boots, you maggot!"

Cough.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Your well 'ard credentials are established. Be proud.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Ah. You have a 9 O Clock appointment with Mistress Cojak.

"On the floor and lick my moderator boots, you maggot!"

Cough.
          you are, without doubt a moron.

the appointment is for 10 O clock
          Last edited by EternalOptimist; 13 March 2010, 20:50.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The last time a guy stopped me and pulled a knife, I ran like hell too. What else are you going to do when that's an option? I could have floored him, but running away was a damn sight easier.

Mind you, when I was running a pub I didn't have that option. Still, I only ended up needing three stitches in my eyebrow in the six years that I couldn't back down

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The last time a guy stopped me and pulled a knife, I ran like hell too. What else are you going to do when that's an option? I could have floored him, but running away was a damn sight easier.
              Of course you could have. You are awesome!
              Mind you, when I was running a pub I didn't have that option. Still, I only ended up needing three stitches in my eyebrow in the six years that I couldn't back down
              Was that due to luck, diplomacy or your street fighting skills?
              Last edited by tay; 14 March 2010, 05:18.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                [tay being needy]
                Poor tay - of course you can have a hug

(Yes, I know you're MF's sockpuppet, but for as long as MF indulges himself in this pretence at a multiple personality disorder he'll have to ask for his own hugs.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Poor tay - of course you can have a hug

(Yes, I know you're MF's sockpuppet, but for as long as MF indulges himself in this pretence at a multiple personality disorder he'll have to ask for his own hugs.)
                  How about a bet then?
                  If admin confirms I am a MF sockpuppet (or even post from same IP), then admin bans both the MF and tay account.

If we are different people then you get banned?

Deal? C'mon big man put your account where your gob is. This thread has shown how brave you think you are. This is small fry surely?

You have already incorrectly accused MF of a sockpuppet, looks like you like repeating mistakes.

Is it that disturbing for you that at least 2 people find it amusing how you use this forum to tell everyone how great you are.... at everything? Maybe you need to learn how to handle having some fun poked at you if you continue to take yourself so seriously. You are starting to remind me of Gareth from 'The Office'.

And I have warned Suityou1 about emoticon sexual assualt, you get the same warning.

Now how about you answer my question? Cheers
                  Last edited by tay; 14 March 2010, 07:20.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    How about a bet then?
                    If admin confirms I am a MF sockpuppet (or even post from same IP), then admin bans both the MF and tay account.

If we are different people then you get banned?

Deal? C'mon big man put your account where your gob is. This thread has shown how brave you think you are. This is small fry surely?

You have already incorrectly accused MF of a sockpuppet, looks like you like repeating mistakes.

Is it that disturbing for you that at least 2 people find it amusing how you use theis forum to tell everyone how great you are.... at everything? Maybe you need to learn how to handle having some fun poked at you if you continue to take yourself so seriously. You are starting to remind me of Gareth from 'The Office'.

And I have warned Suityou1 about emoticon sexual assualt, you get the same warning.

Now how about you answer my question? Cheers
                    I can post from four IP addresses in two minutes without the use of proxies, and am happy to do so for admin's benefit if doing so proves that you can easily be MF's sockpuppet no matter what the IPs are.

Frankly, I don't really care if you're MF's sockpuppet or not (although I suspect you are). I'd be happy to assist in anything that sees you, MF, minestrone, and all the other trolls banned from this forum.

You people need help for your deep psychological issues, not somewhere you can play them out. You are sick, and allowing you to indulge your sickness here harms both CUK and yourself/yourselves.

Get a life.

Comment

Tay - stop trolling. NickFitz, don't react. Please keep on-topic.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X