• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: WTF: Menelaus

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WTF: Menelaus"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    WT are you all on about? CTA was Menalaus?
    I know you're mentally somewhere warmer now but try and keep, there's a good chap.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I feel left out...
    awww! diddums

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    he's also PM'd a few people
    I feel left out...

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

he must be mad
    He's in good company then..

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

he must be mad

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Last Activity: Today 11:36

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    WT are you all on about? CTA was Menalaus?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Last Activity: Today 11:36

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I'm a little confused, are you trying to say that Menelaus is Chasing the Aurora? If so there's a few holes IMO on that theory:

1) Isnt the Aurora guy in jail for whatever reason?
    2) Looking back, Menelaus has posted almost daily since at least early september (i couldnt be bothered to go back further)

1. Searches aren't linkable on vBulletin, so your link does nothing for anybody but you (epic fail by the vBulletin devs - I've been caught out by that);
    2. A Google search for craig colclough 2009 works a little better - it brings up a post as the second result (nicked from the Daily Fail Online of October 12) stating that he was sent down for 16 weeks for impersonating a doctor;
    3. His last post was on 8 October - not exactly posting daily. Not since he went to gaol anyway.

The Mail article doesn't state the date of his sentencing, merely stating that "Last night the bogus major was behind bars", which could mean he'd been sentenced a few days before but the Mail saved it up until they wanted to fill some space, or got hold of a photo - one of the standard journalistic tricks.

As he would presumably get parole after eight weeks, with the possibility of even earlier release wearing a tag, his reappearance is pretty much on schedule

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Is that slang?

igmc
    Only if you can make Peninsular rhyme with something

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    a) Buy that bleedin' Jag you've been going on about for yonks

b) Take the lustee up the Gower for a dirty weekend

Sorted.
    Is that slang?

igmc

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I wonder if he's done a FAQ on the subject.

I need some pointers.
    a) Buy that bleedin' Jag you've been going on about for yonks

b) Take the lustee up the Gower for a dirty weekend

Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Whatever he's done or not done (as he recently claimed), he's always struck me as very decent, so it's all very shocking.
    That's how he's managed to get the money and the ladeez...

Originally posted by chef View Post
    I'm a little confused, are you trying to say that Menelaus is Chasing the Aurora? If so there's a few holes IMO on that theory:

1) Isnt the Aurora guy in jail for whatever reason?
    2) Looking back, Menelaus has posted almost daily since at least early september (i couldnt be bothered to go back further)

Ask CM/Churchill...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I must say I don't recall Meneleus posting recently.
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...earchid=918806

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I've heard they let loads of convicts out at weekends these days, to ease overcrowding. Maybe this guy is on one of those early release schemes.

I must say I don't recall Meneleus posting recently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X