• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Stupid Scots

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stupid Scots"

Collapse

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Clearly, the scottish government is a soft touch. Letting a mass murder go free on 'compassionate' grounds.

Oh and the scots claim the English draw maps of scotland deliberately smaller than it is to belittle them.

Almost as daft as the claim by them that England 'let' Holland score a goal in Euro 96 to make sure they didnt qualify.

Sad, sad people.

The sooner we give them their independence, the better.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Ha ha... don't know which is best the:

www.boycottscotland.com/

- shame they had to include the rest of the UK though- why should we be lumped together with the tartan fookwits

or the irony of Yanks getting uptight about a terrorist being released - given the amount of IRA terrorists their courts released

a pox on both their houses

PS without Cyberman who are all you little people going to rail against now?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Someone else Lurch, someone else.

Apart from being a rebel b@asta you don't half crack me up sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Cyberman banned. He has been warned enough times about spouting rubbish but suggesting all Scots should be killed at birth was OTT again. Had enough of the trolling TBH.

Apologies for rant yesterday and then disappearing, had dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess my nerves got the best of me and should not have reacted as I did to the jobstats posts. Could have done better.

Will head back to these posts and see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.
    Ah, so this is that post. Fascinating. Now, what was it about?

hmm. "at birth". I always knew he was a wishy-washy bleeding heart tree-hugging hippy bearded sandle-wearing liberal.

btw - Admin. Never apologise, never explain, never look back.

hey hey , the **** is dead

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Before I make up my mind about this some questions:
    What are the facts as to the safety of his conviction? Anyone know?
    And where are all the other people involved in the bombing?
    Was he the only person convicted?
    Was Gaddafi implicated or not?
    This makes interesting viewing.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Some flowers would be nice
    And a free bar.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Cyberman banned. He has been warned enough times about spouting rubbish but suggesting all Scots should be killed at birth was OTT again. Had enough of the trolling TBH.

Apologies for rant yesterday and then disappearing, had dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess my nerves got the best of me and should not have reacted as I did to the jobstats posts. Could have done better.

Will head back to these posts and see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.

Does this mean post counts will soon be restored?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    ...see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.
    Some flowers would be nice

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Please stop quoting Cyberspoon.
    It will be difficult now.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Because they don't have accounts on here?
    Please stop quoting Cyberspoon.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You have no idea how happy you've just made me

You know, it stopped raining the moment I read this thread.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oh f**k, here comes the day of the long knives...
    Quite. I don't feel too secure either.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Before I make up my mind about this some questions:
    What are the facts as to the safety of his conviction? Anyone know?
    And where are all the other people involved in the bombing?
    Was he the only person convicted?
    Was Gaddafi implicated or not?
    I had a quick tour of the Beeb website's related articles yesterday and it brought up some disturbing questions. We will probably never know the real truth.

Jim Swire's Lockerbie website

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If he is innocent he should be pardoned. Not released on compassionate grounds.
    He was most probably going to be next year when it went to appeal. I actually believe that the yanks are pretty happy he got sent home despite their ramblings, it might have got very embarrassing for them if he survived long enough to see the trial. I think he will last a lot longer than the 3 months quoted.

Anyway, goodbye CyberKlinger, may your curtains always remain crusty and yellow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X