• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Scots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyberman banned. He has been warned enough times about spouting rubbish but suggesting all Scots should be killed at birth was OTT again. Had enough of the trolling TBH.

Apologies for rant yesterday and then disappearing, had dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess my nerves got the best of me and should not have reacted as I did to the jobstats posts. Could have done better.

Will head back to these posts and see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Cyberman banned. He has been warned enough times about spouting rubbish but suggesting all Scots should be killed at birth was OTT again. Had enough of the trolling TBH.

Apologies for rant yesterday and then disappearing, had dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess my nerves got the best of me and should not have reacted as I did to the jobstats posts. Could have done better.

Will head back to these posts and see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.
      Outstanding
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Cyberman banned.

Comment

Cyberman banned. .
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh f**k, here comes the day of the long knives...
            Last edited by Churchill; 21 August 2009, 10:09.

Comment

Hang on. He had a go at the scousers and he didnt get banned.

I think he should be unbanned for having a go at the jocks, then double-banned

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Good on ya!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Hang on. He had a go at the scousers and he didnt get banned.

I think he should be unbanned for having a go at the jocks, then double-banned

Yeah but come on, scousers ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Yeah but come on, scousers ffs!
                    car park, now.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The trolls are being culled, one by one!

Dim/sas... better keep a low profile for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X