• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Scots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's face it he did not do it anyway and everyone with more than half a brain knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Let's face it he did not do it anyway and everyone with more than half a brain knows it.
      Who did do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Who did do it?
        Someone else Lurch, someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          Nope. Blair and Brown are also in on this. Mark my words.
          Absolutely. Blair visited Gadaffi and kissed him in friendship, then made a general Prisoner Transfer Agreement between the UK and Libya, presuming that it was within his power to do so without asking the Scottish Government. The Scottish Government were fuming at this, and I wouldn't be surprised if they released this prisoner in order to blame Blair for not having excluded him.

Comment

I don't think they are stupid, I just think they are wrong in this case.
            The Scots have shown a great deal of compasion here, but IMHO it is misplaced.
            Some inmates may be deserving of our compasion but some should be shown no mercy.

Assumption: The conviction was safe.
            This man should have spent the rest of his life behind bars.
            He has played games with the law and has used every trick to try and avoid justice. He only dropped his appeal because it blocked this compassionate release.
            I would have required a full and frank confession from him before even considering releasing him early on any grounds.

I also believe he is still dangerous and is a prime candidate for a suicide mission.

** I feel the same way about Biggs. Early release should only be available to those who do not play the system. Any early release for Biggs should have been removed the day he escaped.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

That's very nice of you, thanks you twat!

Comment

I feel bullied.

Can I report cyberghoul for bullying me and my peoples?
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Oh FFS, CB is back

Can't he be disposed of on compassionate grounds (compassion for us, not him)?

At least Victor Meldrew didn't actually want to be miserable. This twonk positively delights in whinging about things he deliberately chooses not to understand just so he can whinge some more

WHS +1000000000000000000000000000
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    That's very nice of you, thanks you twat!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Underscore Pt2 View Post
                      Well that makes you a fanny too...
                      Trying to hang out with the big boys again?

Comment

Working...
                      X