• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Scots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Methinks he's now got a nickname he won't be able to shake off
    Last edited by Sysman; 21 August 2009, 10:40.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If he is innocent he should be pardoned. Not released on compassionate grounds.
      He was most probably going to be next year when it went to appeal. I actually believe that the yanks are pretty happy he got sent home despite their ramblings, it might have got very embarrassing for them if he survived long enough to see the trial. I think he will last a lot longer than the 3 months quoted.

Anyway, goodbye CyberKlinger, may your curtains always remain crusty and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Before I make up my mind about this some questions:
        What are the facts as to the safety of his conviction? Anyone know?
        And where are all the other people involved in the bombing?
        Was he the only person convicted?
        Was Gaddafi implicated or not?
        I had a quick tour of the Beeb website's related articles yesterday and it brought up some disturbing questions. We will probably never know the real truth.

Jim Swire's Lockerbie website
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Oh f**k, here comes the day of the long knives...
          Quite. I don't feel too secure either.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            You have no idea how happy you've just made me

You know, it stopped raining the moment I read this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Because they don't have accounts on here?
              Please stop quoting Cyberspoon.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Please stop quoting Cyberspoon.
                It will be difficult now.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  WHS

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    ...see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.
                    Some flowers would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      Cyberman banned. He has been warned enough times about spouting rubbish but suggesting all Scots should be killed at birth was OTT again. Had enough of the trolling TBH.

Apologies for rant yesterday and then disappearing, had dentist appointment in the afternoon and guess my nerves got the best of me and should not have reacted as I did to the jobstats posts. Could have done better.

Will head back to these posts and see what we can do to make the board a nicer place for all.

Does this mean post counts will soon be restored?

Comment

Working...
                      X