• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's the best place on the High St to buy wellie's?"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Depending on where you are any Farm Stores or Country Stores should sell them. Probably cheaper than the highstreet as well. Farmers are tightfisted buggers.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Wellie shop

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    err excuse me .....but oop north they have plenty of shops that sell wellies.

I would recommend the Army Surplus Store in Warrington.

Leave a comment:

• SillyMilly
    replied
    Too late to buy these then?

http://www.wellywarehouse.co.uk/well...igner-wellies/

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Buy them online and save a trip to the swine flu infected High Street. http://www.wellingtons-direct.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Hunters?

Try Chameau Wellies!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Thanks chaps!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    FFS, think Contractor

Goto Harrods or Selfridges or somewhere similar and buy some decent Hunter Boots
    It's more a case of availability than cost Chef, I'm off 'oop north tonight and I need to by them this lunch time...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    FFS, think Contractor

Goto Harrods or Selfridges or somewhere similar and buy some decent Hunter Boots

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Get a set of Hunters if you want proper wellies.

Failing that, good old B&Q for cheapo's....

Wellies really do it for me - my kind of girl!

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Ann Summers

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Asda do cheep and cheerful funky coloured ones.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    B+Q do them.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Gaaa!

<gets hit on head by rebounding stray apostrophe...>

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Clarks do them, if you can find a shop that has not closed down yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X