• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Felipe Massa

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Felipe Massa"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Ah bugger!
    Was looking forward to seeing Schumacher shunt a few more people off the track.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    So, Badoer it is then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8186319.stm

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB View Post
    Well, looks like we're about to find out. It appears he's committed to the rest of the season if need be. Of course, with the ban on in season testing he's going to be on a pretty intensive learning curve come Thursday practice.
    He can play around in that million-quid custom Ferrari he drove on Top Gear.

I'd just like to make it clear I'm not a fan of the show, but watched it because Schumacher was on. Honest.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB View Post
    I wouldn't really like to see Schuey back in a Ferrari. I think he'll end up looking like a bit of a dork tbh. I doubt he is anywhere near race fit - not sure if he's fully recovered from his bike accident -and would fail to meet grossly inflated expections; he is, IMO, far better than anybody currently on the grid with the possible exception of Alonso but I think would need half a season.
    Well, looks like we're about to find out. It appears he's committed to the rest of the season if need be. Of course, with the ban on in season testing he's going to be on a pretty intensive learning curve come Thursday practice.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Here's another one...Schui is thinking of taking over Massa's ride.
    lilelvis2000, can I get a go on your avatar?

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Now that'd be good to see.

God love 'im, Hamilton's a fabulous driver but if he were any more asinine he'd be transparent. At least Schumacher and Button are both of the opinion they don't give a sh!t what the media think.
    Personally I'm only starting to become convinced by Hamilton this year, though I have always rated Button.

I wouldn't really like to see Schuey back in a Ferrari. I think he'll end up looking like a bit of a dork tbh. I doubt he is anywhere near race fit - not sure if he's fully recovered from his bike accident -and would fail to meet grossly inflated expections; he is, IMO, far better than anybody currently on the grid with the possible exception of Alonso but I think would need half a season.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Now that'd be good to see.

God love 'im, Hamilton's a fabulous driver but if he were any more asinine he'd be transparent. At least Schumacher and Button are both of the opinion they don't give a sh!t what the media think.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Except they say that's not a joke.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Rear suspension spring ....??

I'm wasted here. I should be behind a till somewhere
    Sorry.

Bounce = wheel coming off the car as it did from Alonsos.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Wasn't that Fernando Alonso (or, in even poorer taste, Henry Surtees?)
    Rear suspension spring ....??

I'm wasted here. I should be behind a till somewhere

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Updated joke: Rubens Barrichello must be ace at Mario Kart.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    No, it's because the last thing he said was "Bill Oddie hell".

I wonder how many last words are actually "tulip"?
    I'm pretty sure mine will be "Oh Bugger!"

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm sure he'll bounce back
    Wasn't that Fernando Alonso (or, in even poorer taste, Henry Surtees?)

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    No, it's because the last thing he said was "Bill Oddie hell".

I wonder how many last words are actually "tulip"?
    I once worked in a pub in Bath & one day had the misfortune to meet Mr Oddie. I accidentally trod on his foot while he was stood at the bar. I turned to appologise but never had a chance to get a word in - the little c**t turned the air blue & spat purwe bile at me. Talk about a disproportionate reaction. So I said "I guess an autograph's out of the question then?" & dived under the bar. He had to be restrained from what I recall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X