• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Never mind the recession, here's some really important news"

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    never heard of her
    Bagpuss you're so un-hip, it's almost cool.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    never heard of her

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    She's exceptionally pretty, but I don't think she's "hot".

And I bet those eyebrows take some controlling. I bet they look like Dennis Healy's if she's not careful.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Three 'A's at A-level. What's that in old money? A C-grade O-level and couple of CSEs?

( I know one of her former teachers. She's quite smart really. ).

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I have enough to hold me together without fame
    Yes love, like the 20 million quid in the bank?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    yeah...if Heidi Clum were to ask me out I'd tell to get stuffed.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Wild horses could not drag me off of her.
    Same here.

What about wild poisonous spiders, or if Pat Butcher from Eastenders was doing a poo on your head?

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    walked past her in oxford street a while ago and to be honest, attractive girl next door but nothing to write home about.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Wild horses could not drag me off of her.

Leave a comment:

• wxman
    replied
    Actually... I do rate Emma Watson looks wise ...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    A fairly unattractive actress is prepared to appear naked? Wow, that's a first.

Leave a comment:

• Never mind the recession, here's some really important news

Link

Working...
X