• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: the snip

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "the snip"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Still I've been promised "something special" for Christmas
    The giblets?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I am contemplating going into M&S now to get a -20% suit but I'm a tad worried about bleeding all over the changing rooms.

pair of boxers

Only if they removed both testicles...

Leave a comment:

• m__rfield
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    Classic renaming!
    Do I get to keep the new name - and the downside of everyone on here knowing my predicament - and get my post count transferred ? One for the mods I guess.

Been a very stress free day for me so far, even down to the bit where I had to whip the little fellas out in front of the nurse (never been shy about that though). Didn't feel a thing and only very slight aching. All on the NHS too.

I am contemplating going into M&S now to get a -20% suit but I'm a tad worried about bleeding all over the changing rooms.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think he took the cut-price option. http://bp0.blogger.com/_q_ozasYE1EM/...20/cartoon.jpg

(SFW - ish).

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by wc2 View Post
    Eew. What did he do, crush your balls with pliers like they do to farm animals?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by m__rfield View Post
    Genius

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Well I'm back. A little sore and spaced out but otherwise ok.

Apparently I have an epididymis and its looking quite healthy.
    Well done !!

Hope you are feeling your old self soon

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    m__rfield.
    Classic renaming!

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    I missed this yesterday and by now, no doubt that the op has taken place..

I had the snip about 4 years ago.

Private medical centre in Bristol

I was told a very small percentage of men suffer during or after this procedure.

The little Chinese bloke who did the op rode up on his butcher’s bike complete with basket on the front. (This should have been the sign to run)

1st Injection painful but over in a few seconds.

1st incision a little hot but nothing major.

1st cut - The pain was something else - the 1st injection had not had the intended effect.

2nd injection very much the same as the 1st

2nd incision as the 1st

2nd cut the pain was something else - the 2nd injection had not had the intended effect.

The pain continued for about 10mins before both injections took their effect (Just a little too late)

After a sit down for about 10mins I was told to go and examine my nads to make sure they were not bleeding. Into a toilet I went and looked down.. I thought they had cut my old boy off. My nads were black and blue and swollen to 3 times their normal size.

I then spent 3 days led up as I could not move without severe pain.

I guess I was the small percentage

Leave a comment:

• m__rfield
    replied
    Well I'm back. A little sore and spaced out but otherwise ok.

Apparently I have an epididymis and its looking quite healthy.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    "That," explains the nurse, as she dabs daintily at the corners of her mouth, "is the difference between private care and the National Health Service!"
    I've been meaning to renew my BUPA membership.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Hope he went private

Two guys, honoring a pact, go into a vasectomy clinic together. The nurse tells them to fill out several forms, then takes them into a back room, where she tells them to strip. While they are undressing she studies the first guy's forms, then his friend's. When they are both naked, she tells the first guy to get up on the table, lie back, and relax. She carefully examines his cock and balls, complimenting him on the thoroughness of the shave he did at home.

Then, to the astonishment of both guys, she pours some oil into her hands and begins jerking him off. Although the oil is pretty cold, the guy quickly rises to the occasion. Still, he is surprised (he hadn't read about this at alt.support.vasectomy!), and, between moans, asks the nurse, why the handjob? The nurse, without missing a stroke, explains that the treatment is a standard part of the pre-vasectomy preparation, as the tubes are easier to cut if they have been recently cleared.

After a few more seconds of pretty brisk pumping, the guy splatters all over his belly, and the nurse declares him ready for the knife, wiping her hands on a tissue, and tossing the tissue into the trash. Then she tells the second guy to take his friend's place. The second guy, who is already hard from watching what the nurse did to his friend, quickly lifts himself onto the table.

He lies back and closes his eyes. But things are even better than he expected. Instead of a handjob, he gets a long, slow blowjob, the best of his life! When it is finally over, and he is lying exhausted and sweaty on the table, his friend can't help complaining: "How come all I got was cold oil and a handjob, and he gets the best blowjob of his life?" "That," explains the nurse, as she dabs daintily at the corners of her mouth, "is the difference between private care and the National Health Service!"

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Just pondering it myself

Mrs wants another sprogg, I don't

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I might dedicate my next hummer in his memory.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I hummed the last post.
    I might dedicate my next hummer in his memory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X