• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Prostitution

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prostitution"

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Quite. Am I you or are you me today? Sitting in this study with so many PCs I can hardly keep track.
    You're me. I think.

All I know is that I'm not Zeitghost. I think.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Think I'll be you for a while ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Did you enjoy your ham and tomato sandwich with mustard for lunch? It is your, I mean my, favourite after all.
    Quite. Am I you or are you me today? Sitting in this study with so many PCs I can hardly keep track.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Spartacus, you think exactly like me. Strange that.
    Did you enjoy your ham and tomato sandwich with mustard for lunch? It is your, I mean my, favourite after all.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Yes, prostitution is legal in the UK so it's a redundant poll. What's illegal is soliciting in a public place (by either prostitute or punter), owning or running a brothel (defined as three or more prostitutes operating from a single premises), controlling prostitution for financial gain (i.e. pimping), or paying for sex with a 16 or 17 year old (this is illegal for the punter, not the prostitute).

So yet more NL hot air. Organised crime cartels smuggling in girls as sex slaves are hardly going to be put off by criminalising prostitution. What they do is illegal anyway.
    Spartacus, you think exactly like me. Strange that.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by bored View Post
    I am confused, I thought prostitution is already legal (and always has been).

Voted yes anyway.
    Yes, prostitution is legal in the UK so it's a redundant poll. What's illegal is soliciting in a public place (by either prostitute or punter), owning or running a brothel (defined as three or more prostitutes operating from a single premises), controlling prostitution for financial gain (i.e. pimping), or paying for sex with a 16 or 17 year old (this is illegal for the punter, not the prostitute).

So yet more NL hot air. Organised crime cartels smuggling in girls as sex slaves are hardly going to be put off by criminalising prostitution. What they do is illegal anyway.

Leave a comment:

• bored
    replied
    I am confused, I thought prostitution is already legal (and always has been).

Voted yes anyway.

Leave a comment:

• RandyW
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Is anyone else alarmed that 3 people want to pay for sex with Atw or SA did you let sasguru have multiple votes
    AndyW

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. Making it "illegal" isn't going to change squat.

Oh, it might stop people trafficking. Because the people that do that are going to be really afraid of breaking the law. After all people trafficking isn't illegal is it?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    She offered some old chap a blow job while he was outside having a cig.
    ...but he declined as he didn't smoke.

IGMC.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I want lots more brothels, at least two in every village, with special low rates for the over 60s and a £200 government allowance. Much better than wasting money keeping rural post offices open. I like prossies I do.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    plus while your emptying your nuts you can imagine all her other customers that day. That you are stirring one particularly big porridge pot with your todger!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I just find the whole thing too damned expensive...

Leave a comment:

• WotNxt
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Do you pay extra for that?

Oedipus.
    I would!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    A mate of mine is a nurse. They had a girl brought in who was a local prossie and she had everything going under the sun - std bingo!. She, like many used it to fund a drug habit. She was touting for business in the hospital. She offered some old chap a blow job while he was outside having a cig.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X