• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The "Ask BrilloPad" thread."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    Trump, what do you think of Brillo?
    Don't you want the ask Trump thread?

Or do you want to know what I think of Trump?

That is too serious for a jokey response. He needs psychological help. Much like WTFH....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by tiggat View Post
    was brexit a good idea?
    After One Direction broke up it was inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Trump, what do you think of Brillo?

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    was brexit a good idea?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ...only WTFH's wife seems to like me...
    There's a big difference between "like" and "tolerate while plotting a painful way to murder you without being caught", but unless you get to know her better, you'll never spot the subtle nuanced differences in her facial expressions.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    ((sulks away with a case of the blue balls))
    Though I should clarify that I didn't ask for rep, but merely asked whether you were the only one who can give it to me
    Stop tea-bagging after the wife has been eating blueberries.

I expect plenty of posters who are far wittier than me have already -ve repped you.

Or maybe you are just boring as hell? I mean I am incredibly boring(only WTFH's wife seems to like me) and I still get rep. Occasionally. Maybe people just feel sad for me?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Brillo what do you think of Trump?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Brillo - why have you changed your avatar? One Harry preferred the previous version.
    It was Harry who advised it. Out with the old, in with the new. What, what.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Sorry but I cannot masturbate you right now - I am too busy masturbating WTFH's wife.

And isn't asking for rep a bannable offence? Or is it just that everyone -ve reps you?

Actually I think such a good question deserves a serious answer. Whenever admin changes the rules for measuring how a new poster knows which posters to listen to, I decide to wreck the system. Whether it is post counts, likes, thanks, rep or whatever admin dreams up next. A very sad hobby - however it stops me cycling round the city trying to run over pedestrians.
    I delete posts from the Counting Thread for the same reason.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    ((sulks away with a case of the blue balls))
    Though I should clarify that I didn't ask for rep, but merely asked whether you were the only one who can give it to me

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Brillo - why have you changed your avatar? One Harry preferred the previous version.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Dear Brillo, I love masturbation, but I find I am unable to give myself rep.
    Are you the only one who can do it for me?
    Sorry but I cannot masturbate you right now - I am too busy masturbating WTFH's wife.

And isn't asking for rep a bannable offence? Or is it just that everyone -ve reps you?

Actually I think such a good question deserves a serious answer. Whenever admin changes the rules for measuring how a new poster knows which posters to listen to, I decide to wreck the system. Whether it is post counts, likes, thanks, rep or whatever admin dreams up next. A very sad hobby - however it stops me cycling round the city trying to run over pedestrians.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Dear Brillo, I love masturbation, but I find I am unable to give myself rep.
    Are you the only one who can do it for me?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Like your wife then.
    Like her?

I bloody well love her.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    That's cause he's obsessed with it.