• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What's Your Party Trick ?"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Is the mis-quote deliberate, then?
    Of course, and that is why I would do it with an empty glass.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I do a darth vader impression by sucking an empty pint glass over my mouth and saying "Luke my son, search your feelings you know them to be true..."
    Is the mis-quote deliberate, then?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I do a darth vader impression by sucking an empty pint glass over my mouth and saying "Luke my son, search your feelings you know them to be true..."

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'm a Software Engineer, not a glorified clerk(Database Programmer)!

When insulting the filing clerks, make sure you hold up (2^1 + 2^2) if British, or just 2^2 if American

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    LOATHSOME. I hate knuckle crackers. They should be rounded up in concentration camps and starved to death.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    I can open crown top bottles with my teeth. Mrs Bob has banned me from doing it in her presence though.

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Object reading is mine., which really spooks folks out. Dead easy really.
    Cracking knuckles is also a good one (there is a trick to this which looks like you are cracking them, but in fact you are not)
    Chan

I can spin plates on my antennae

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I used to put a condom up my nose and take it out through my mouth - I did it in a bar once and made a waitress drop her tray full of drinks then got kicked out

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Is that actually a party trick? I thought it was just being so drunk you cant tell one end of a ciggie form another?
    No, it's a deliberate act, rather than just lighting the wrong end. It takes some doing, and it's been a while since I've done it.

Originally posted by tay View Post
    If that counts... I have a party trick my wife really hates as well... "sorry what do mean wrong place?"

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    That is quite good, I need my hands for the final inch or so. One of these days i'll have to get some nail clippers

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yep!

That is quite good, I need my hands for the final inch or so. One of these days i'll have to get some nail clippers

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    They always win at the cornflake packet game. Last time we played a female friend could pick a bottle to up, incredible
    With their feet?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Are we talking without aid from your hands?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    paws!
    Hooves.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    They always win at the cornflake packet game. Last time we played a female friend could pick a bottle to up, incredible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X