• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's Your Party Trick ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    You mean claws....

I used to do an Elvis impersonation, but have since discovered I just sounded like a drunk guy mumbling
    paws!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

If it's a party full of one-legged dwarfs, I start fights for a laugh
      Thats shortist! And leggist!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I used to do an Elvis impersonation, but have since discovered I just sounded like a drunk guy mumbling
        Much like you do on here then?

(I winked, therefore I am not really being a bitch. HTH)
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I can count to 1023 on my fingers very quickly
          Clever...using each finger in binary mode..1.2.4.8.16 etc...

So therefore you hold out each finger and say "1", "1", "1", etc....
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I can count to 1023 on my fingers very quickly.

That must come in REALLY handy!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Much like you do on here then?

(I winked, therefore I am not really being a bitch. HTH)

I liked you more when I was on your ignore list. Put me back immediately you evil ginger wench!

Comment

If I'm drunk enough, I have been known to put a cigarette out on my tongue.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    If my mouth was big enough... whole foot!

toenails!!
                    I thought everyone can get their foot to their mouth , and in some cases put behind their head?

The old compresion trick for anyone drinking alcohol out of a bottle, never fails to get a laugh!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Is that actually a party trick? I thought it was just being so drunk you cant tell one end of a ciggie form another?

If that counts... I have a party trick my wife really hates as well... "sorry what do mean wrong place?"

Comment

Working...
                      X