• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone here mudered anyone?"

Collapse

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Watch it sunshine!
    Wooof! Wooof!

A dog is for dinner, not just for Xmas...

50 million Koreans can't be wrong...

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Very toothsome, dog...
    I have decided to kill & eat it myself. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Very toothsome, dog...
    Watch it sunshine!

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Very toothsome, dog...

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Is it the kind of dog one might eat for dinner?
    Yes! All yours.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Is it the kind of dog one might eat for dinner?

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I killed a rather irritating neighbour last year and as usual I got away with it.
    I used an axe this time, very messy and wouldn't recommend it.
    A crisp fiver is yours if you top my twatty neighbour who has a noisy dog.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    There was a similar situation to that in a village near where I gre up. Denshaw.

The farmer offed his wife and the bloke she was seeing.

Another murdering Farmer was "Tony Martin".
    That's the fourth and fifth murdering farmers in this thread... I think we're on to something.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post
    In the USA one of the arguments against the death penalty is that life imprisonment is actually cheaper, once you take into account the cost of appeals against death sentences and the cost of time spent on death-row. (I'm not saying that would be the case here if we had the death penalty, it's just an interesting fact...)
    That's coz they stay on death row for decades.

In this country it was over & done with in 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    I killed a rather irritating neighbour last year and as usual I got away with it.
    Chainsaws are better, much less effort (once you get the bugger started).

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Try a dagger down through the top of the skull.

Not too much blood and pretty silent.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Coincidentally ... a farmer who drinks at my local killed his wife about seven years ago for having an affair and taunting him about it.

The judge and jury obviously decided she had it coming so he was only sentenced to a few years and he's been out for two or three.

Anybody else know any murdering farmers?
    There was a similar situation to that in a village near where I gre up. Denshaw.

The farmer offed his wife and the bloke she was seeing.

Another murdering Farmer was "Tony Martin".

Leave a comment:

• IR35 Avoider
    replied
    It's not funny that instead of paying for 6 feet of rope, we paid to keep the scrote in a cell for 10 years...
    In the USA one of the arguments against the death penalty is that life imprisonment is actually cheaper, once you take into account the cost of appeals against death sentences and the cost of time spent on death-row. (I'm not saying that would be the case here if we had the death penalty, it's just an interesting fact...)

Leave a comment:

• IR35 Avoider
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    It wasn't his fault the bloke had a brittle bone condition though. He probably would have been let off with a warning if the guy only had a few cuts and bruises.

Not that I go around punching people in the face. But in light of recent events I might consider it
    Apparently there is a legal principle that "you take your victim as you find him" which means that someone-else's brittle bones become the puncher's problem, in this scenario.
    Last edited by IR35 Avoider; 1 October 2007, 12:29.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X