• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Gangs and justice?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gangs and justice?"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Chavc hunting

Leave a comment:

• English History X
    replied
    Sounds like sense to me. All the best dealing with folk who are clueless and use emoticons to communicate. These are the present day cavemen no doubt, descendants from H Erectus that did not die out. Machine coders or someink.

Anyway I will vote for your partei. Kindest regards to your good lady wife and congratulations on your rejoining the institution.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli
    My new partei.

Meine neue Partei.

Oh, BZW.

"This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list."

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Originally posted by Euro-commuter View Post
    Why didn't you say, if committed by blacks? Ah, that would be racist.
    Well, funny that you should mention it, there was a thing in the evening standard today that list the polish as the most prolific foreign criminals in london

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
    My new partei.
    Ah a rival to the Monster Raving Loonies, at last!

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.
    A legend in your own electroshock therapy session.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Hope you're still getting photos of your kids so you can remember what they look like.
    Well as they are grown Greg I get to see them quite enough, but thanks for your concern. Now you've made me late but I don't mind seeing as it's you.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Anyway I have to fly fly. I have a meeting of like minded people to attend down the Golfy.

Big Kiss

CD xxx

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    She's gorgeous mate, send a stamped addressed envelope and you can drool by return of post. Oh forgot you were Gay someone told me.
    Hope you're still getting photos of your kids so you can remember what they look like.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.
    My new partei.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Anyone got any better ideas or modifications to my master plan?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.
    Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Mail order, no doubt. Did she cost much?
    She's gorgeous mate, send a stamped addressed envelope and you can drool by return of post. Oh forgot you were Gay someone told me.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    I think a barracks for 6 months learning to obey. Then try teaching them a few skills like fixing something, or growing something. Of course we wouldn't need all those unskilled immigrants once my regime is under way.
    Mental, mental, chicken oriental.

Leave a comment:

• Causus Deli
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X