• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gangs and justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Sorry for annhialating your mouse turd of a theory, but that's life, I'm afraid.
    An emoticon speaks a thousand turds.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground.
      I am recently married fluffy, not just now thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
        I am recently married fluffy, not just now thanks.

Mail order, no doubt. Did she cost much?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think a barracks for 6 months learning to obey. Then try teaching them a few skills like fixing something, or growing something. Of course we wouldn't need all those unskilled immigrants once my regime is under way.

Comment

Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.

Comment

I think a barracks for 6 months learning to obey. Then try teaching them a few skills like fixing something, or growing something. Of course we wouldn't need all those unskilled immigrants once my regime is under way.
              Mental, mental, chicken oriental.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Mail order, no doubt. Did she cost much?
                She's gorgeous mate, send a stamped addressed envelope and you can drool by return of post. Oh forgot you were Gay someone told me.

Comment

Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.
                  Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.

Comment

Anyone got any better ideas or modifications to my master plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.
                      My new partei.

Comment

Working...
                      X