• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gangs and justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
    National service should sort them out.
    I would cut grants for pseudo academic courses and instead of making kids go to school until 18 make them join the forces. Teach them how to behave, employ some old forces guys to look after them instead of some gay lefty teacher on Prozac. Teach them how to dig holes and fill them again, teach them how to walk in line. Teach them how to be of use to this country and above all teach them pride in their country because right now I see little evidence of it.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
      Yes! Just like it did with the Krays. A winner of an idea from a true polymath.
      Do leave the discussion to grown ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Methuselah View Post
        Let's start by looking at who does it, then maybe we can understand why, and know how to stop it.

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.
        Are you on something?

Comment

Even if the grown ups are idiotic loons like you?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would cut grants for pseudo academic courses and instead of making kids go to school until 18 make them join the forces. Teach them how to behave, employ some old forces guys to look after them instead of some gay lefty teacher on Prozac. Teach them how to dig holes and fill them again, teach them how to walk in line. Teach them how to be of use to this country and above all teach them pride in their country because right now I see little evidence of it.
            Enlightening, well-explained, clever, thought-provoking and ... er.. no.. I meant MAD!!!!

Comment

Sorry for annhialating your mouse turd of a theory, but that's life, I'm afraid.

Comment

What's a grant?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground.
                    Or, as we're all open-minded here, perhaps one of her brothers? Go on, embrace your inner gay, lefty teacher!

Comment

Are you on something?
                      It is rather that you are not catching on to irony and the indirect way that I said something.

Sorry, I can't pitch it to all intelligence levels at the same time, some of you will just have to fall by the wayside. Consider yourself selected against, naturally.
                      Wissen ist Macht, aber nichts wissen macht nichts.

Comment

Working...
                      X