• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gangs and justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real problem is that these "children" know there are no repercussions for their actions. They know they can kill and get away with it.

The human rights legislation has to be gotten rid of as it has contributed exactly nothing to the advancement of society in general. All it has done is handed power to "children" who know their "rights" and also know they are above the law.

Not so long ago I reported a group of teenagers (probably 13-14 at the most) for shop lifting. The security guard came and got them, sat them down next to the office then 30 seconds later told them to get out of the shop!

What f9cken lesson does that team these little b1stards? Certainly not one to respect authority or other people!

As they say in Singapore...we enforce the law, not talk about it.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
      The real problem is that these "children" know there are no repercussions for their actions. They know they can kill and get away with it.

The human rights legislation has to be gotten rid of as it has contributed exactly nothing to the advancement of society in general. All it has done is handed power to "children" who know their "rights" and also know they are above the law.

Not so long ago I reported a group of teenagers (probably 13-14 at the most) for shop lifting. The security guard came and got them, sat them down next to the office then 30 seconds later told them to get out of the shop!

What f9cken lesson does that team these little b1stards? Certainly not one to respect authority or other people!

As they say in Singapore...we enforce the law, not talk about it.

Mailman
      If only they'd been old enough to fail to pay for their T.V. licence. They'd be banged-up for years, then!

Comment

Solution: Kids shouldn't be allowed to hang around on street corners after 8pm, unless accompanied by an adult.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
          If only they'd been old enough to fail to pay for their T.V. licence. They'd be banged-up for years, then!
          Or failed to pay their council tax!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Solution: Kids shouldn't be allowed to hang around on street corners after 8pm, unless accompanied by an adult.
            This would kick off an endless discussion about what constitutes "hanging around on street corners". If two kids stand still on a street corner for 25 seconds, are they hanging around? If they repeatedly walk to one end of the street, and then back to the other end, are they hanging around?

Comment

How about bare bum spanking in public...sh*t, that would make me behave!!!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

National service should sort them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
                  National service should sort them out.
                  Yes! Just like it did with the Krays. A winner of an idea from a true polymath.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    How about bare bum spanking in public...sh*t, that would make me behave!!!!!
                    You worry me.

Comment

I would cut grants for pseudo academic courses and instead of making kids go to school until 18 make them join the forces. Teach them how to behave, employ some old forces guys to look after them instead of some gay lefty teacher on Prozac. Teach them how to dig holes and fill them again, teach them how to walk in line. Teach them how to be of use to this country and above all teach them pride in their country because right now I see little evidence of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X