• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Clean your pipes!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Clean your pipes!"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Bad enough having a swab stuck in at an STD clinic. Not that I'd know of course.
    Reminds me of a story, back when we were teenagers, one of the gang was a male model he used to get a lot of female friends but his looks were his best feature, his personality was not so good. He was seeing a young girl who decided to play away behind a bus shelter. Our friend suddenly found his crotch very itchy after she next jumped him.

So he asks a mate to go with him to the clinic, however this mate had been to a nurses party the night before and enjoyed the intimate company of a nurse.

These two are walking to the STD clinic, in this particular hospital there is one corridor that goes to the cancer ward and the STD clinic. Who should be walking the other direction but the nurse Mate 2 had romanced the night before. She nearly turned him into a Eunuch there and then, until mate 1 explained he was the patient.

So yes as I understand it the clinic can be risky!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Bad enough having a swab stuck in at an STD clinic. Not that I'd know of course.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Eeeh! How would anyone find that anything but painful?
    I suspect it's the pain that gets him off

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Kinsey did sommat similar:

https://www.theguardian.com/g2/story...318919,00.html

Tormented by sexual guilt, he routinely inserted a toothbrush (bristle-end) deep into his urethra and scrubbed vigorously to excruciating climax.
    And there's worse in that article. .

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Eeeh! How would anyone find that anything but painful?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Clean your pipes!

Clean your pipes!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ush-penis.html

Eye-watering injury of Indonesian man, 43, who shoved a toothbrush into his penis which snapped during sex
    • The unnamed 43-year-old waited 12 hours before seeking medical attention
    • The man confessed to using the toothbrush for his own 'sexual satisfaction'
    ouch

Click image for larger version

Name:	81863447-13140083-image-a-1_1709200609337.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	4285704

Working...
X