• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting video on British Gang & Drug culture"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    not shocked at all, lets lock them up and exploit a few less people who basically aren't bad but have badness forced upon them.

Follow the money and cut off at the serpents head.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    This is all fueled by demand. Remove the demand the the problem goes away. Crack down on the users, not the suppliers. Or legalise use and make the government the supplier.

Cracking down on the suppliers only increases demand.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Did you know the bosses were mainly white with many of the foot soldiers & corporals black?
    Yep! True of a lot exploitative enterprises.

Board of Directors | Deliveroo plc (LSE: ROO)
    Amazon.com, Inc. - Officers and directors (aboutamazon.com)
    Just Eat Takeaway | Supervisory Board

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Yep and the Police are required to work with him. Lot of hot air little actual effect.

They would be across county lines then the origin of the term.

It was a personal assumption and I didn't share it, when this chap mentioned it the pieces fell into place. Did you know the bosses were mainly white with many of the foot soldiers & corporals black?
    I know people who work in certain services plus youth who are/were schooled in London this century.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Until the Albanians wipe 'em out.
    Cynic you will upset the lefties.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Yep and the Police are required to work with him. Lot of hot air little actual effect.

It was a personal assumption and I didn't share it, when this chap mentioned it the pieces fell into place. Did you know the bosses were mainly white with many of the foot soldiers & corporals black?
    Until the Albanians wipe 'em out.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are aware he's the police and crime commissioner for Greater London, he is not the met police commissioner?

You are aware that Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, etc are separate cities?

Maybe you should do more reading up and speaking to people than making assumptions on what ethnicities are involved in smuggling, cutting, growing, selling and buying drugs even in London.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

yep.
    ah granny got you up early?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I have been banging on about this for years mainly moaning about Sadiq Khans inability to do with the murders.
    You are aware he's the police and crime commissioner for Greater London, he is not the met police commissioner?

It seems to have spread via county lines.
    You are aware that Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, etc are separate cities?

I must admit I assumed it was all run by those of recent African descent but his inference that the 'olders' were Black but the 'others or bosses' were something else. Then I remember the big arrests around county lines most where white. I thought it odd all the black associates and corporals were so fixated on their culture while working for white crime bosses.
    Maybe you should do more reading up and speaking to people than making assumptions on what ethnicities are involved in smuggling, cutting, growing, selling and buying drugs even in London.

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

I have been banging on about PISH for years t .
    yep.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

what, stamp your feet? hold your breath 'till you explode?
    no think about it and raise awareness , unlike you I am not a legend in my rancid underpants sloshed in my grannies basement so there isn't much I can do directly.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Odd that you weren't bothered when you thought it was only working class youth, regardless of ethnicity, who were involved. (The ethnicity involved depends on the town and area in a city.)

Clearly if the higher ups are middle class folk they are going push those lower down to recruit from a wide enough circle to keep their money rolling in.

Legalising drugs means the police would have to spend more time chasing the higher ups than the small fry. Though the police would have a problem when they find out who some if the higher ups are.
    I have been banging on about this for years mainly moaning about Sadiq Khans inability to do with the murders. It seems to have spread via county lines.

I must admit I assumed it was all run by those of recent African descent but his inference that the 'olders' were Black but the 'others or bosses' were something else. Then I remember the big arrests around county lines most where white. I thought it odd all the black associates and corporals were so fixated on their culture while working for white crime bosses.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

totally its insidious.

We need to do something about this.
    Odd that you weren't bothered when you thought it was only working class youth, regardless of ethnicity, who were involved. (The ethnicity involved depends on the town and area in a city.)

Clearly if the higher ups are middle class folk they are going push those lower down to recruit from a wide enough circle to keep their money rolling in.

Legalising drugs means the police would have to spend more time chasing the higher ups than the small fry. Though the police would have a problem when they find out who some if the higher ups are.

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

what, stamp your feet? hold your breath 'till you explode?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

County lines gangs also target middle class white children in suburban and slightly more rural areas as they need teens who don't stick out from the locals.

This stuff is easy to find out if you don't know people who deal with it e.g. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nty-lines.html
    ​​​​​
    totally its insidious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X