• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ir35 360

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ir35 360"

Collapse

• Twitch Younger
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Sure you were, Gricer.
    Tis the truth..

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Twitch Younger View Post

A few years ago I was in a meeting with a senior civil servant who worked for him. He referred to him as Hunt the c**t.
    Sure you were, Gricer.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

well he certainly has few friends in the NHS.
    If you point out a major organisation is mismanaged, badly run and then rock the boat trying to change it, no surprise. All public sector bodies hate any Tory government because they tend to believe unlimited money pipes shouldn't be retained

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Peeing off the civil service is not necessarily a bad thing.
    well he certainly has few friends in the NHS.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Twitch Younger View Post

A few years ago I was in a meeting with a senior civil servant who worked for him. He referred to him as Hunt the c**t.
    Peeing off the civil service is not necessarily a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Younger
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolCat View Post

yes Hunt and this nonsense is a disaster for the country

we really are in trouble now

how crap can the political class get ffs

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    I'll be impressed if she has the backbone to do PMQ's as she will get mauled.

Leave a comment:

• BigLadFromBeeston666
    replied
    Originally posted by mattster View Post

I've got no love for Liz but I'm actually a little concerned that she may be suffering a mental health event. Her entire life's ambition has first been realised and then come crashing down in the space of just a couple of weeks. She didn't seem well to me at her most recent press conference and as far as I know hasn't been seen since. I actually feel bad for her but for her and everyone else's good she should step down quietly now.
    Yeah agreed. Looks like she had a huge panic attack and was on a sedative yesterday. If she lacks the mental resilience to be PM, then she should do the honourable thing and step aside. I say this with no malice, I've certainly had panic attacks in the past over smaller stuff, so can't imagine the stress of being PM. It takes a certain breed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yep, my thought too. I wonder if she'll resign before PMQ's on Wednesday.
    No, that would mean the Lettuce have won - her loyal party komrades will help her avoid that

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

You're probably on the money there. It would take a very strong person to not be having a meltdown, regardless of whether she brought it on herself.
    Yep, my thought too. I wonder if she'll resign before PMQ's on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• mogga71
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

She is a lieing politician piece of tulip just like the rest of them - same thing should happen to all of them BUT we should not be picking the tab for their failed ambitions.
    I just dont understand how anybody would want to become PM now. Surely they must realise that the whole economic situation is unfixable. There is literally no way back and the debt can only get bigger and bigger. Basically the whole world is just waiting for a trigger (similar to the BoE Pension intervention) that causes something to break that brings the entire debt-based system down.

Leave a comment:

• JPC
    replied

Well, you're in luck, they have a great expat tax scheme!
    0% CGT on Crypto too. Imagine that, taking the risk on your hard earnt money you've already paid tax on, and being taxed AGAIN if you make a penny on that risk, how increbly ****ed up. The Portugese actually acknowledge that.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    The UK Parliamentary Soap Opera is continuing.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

She is a lieing politician piece of tulip just like the rest of them - same thing should happen to all of them BUT we should not be picking the tab for their failed ambitions.
    Boring now. Change the record.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mattster View Post
    I've got no love for Liz but I'm actually a little concerned that she may be suffering a mental health event. Her entire life's ambition has first been realised and then come crashing down in the space of just a couple of weeks. She didn't seem well to me at her most recent press conference and as far as I know hasn't been seen since. I actually feel bad for her but for her and everyone else's good she should step down quietly now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X