• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "G-ZABH - Call Sign "KRF16" airborne"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I wonder how many tens of thousands those flights cost.
    "They wouldn't have been necessary if Queenie hadn't been slacking in Balmoral instead of doing her bloody job" is what we all expected you to say.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Who cares. The PM damn well should get private jets if it saves time.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Probably not as much as commercial rates, by quite a margin.

the ones flying today are owned by the Government (or to be a little more accurate, leased by them and operated by the RAF) and are in pretty regular use.

They also lease two Airbus aircraft, for medium and long-haul flights, which are also in fairly regular use.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I think it's around 25k for the type of Aircraft and the distance flown, they must have some government reduction as well. They could have flown in the Boris Jet BTW

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I wonder if Ms Truss and Boris are on the same flight...
    BOJO

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-zahs

Truss

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-zabh

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Both are on identical planes from Northolt to Aberdeen and back, but not in the same plane. all visible on Flightradar This is Lizzies'
    Click image for larger version

Name:	98249_1660426854.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	4232028

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

No foreign power is going to want to take The Iron Weathercock out - waste of a missile, although possibly one of the mothers of BoJo's children might want a pop at him.
    What the one with the super injunction which states he can't say how many children he has?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Surely neither of them are actually on the allotted flights and are landing at a different time on a more clandestine plane/route? Bit of misdirection to keep them safer?
    No foreign power is going to want to take The Iron Weathercock out - waste of a missile, although possibly one of the mothers of BoJo's children might want a pop at him.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Surely neither of them are actually on the allotted flights and are landing at a different time on a more clandestine plane/route? Bit of misdirection to keep them safer?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Not allowed, on security grounds. Although there's no reason they can't be on the same flight coming back, I suppose, but that's probably not going to happen either
    Apparently Boris has already landed, this flight is carrying Liz Truss.

Originally posted by BBC News
    With Boris Johnson safely landed and Liz Truss on the way, thousands of people have been tracking their progress online.

Judging by Johnson's flight time of just over an hour, we can expect Truss to land in Aberdeen at about 10:45 BST, as she flies over the Midlands as we write.

At one point as many as 20,000 people were tracking his journey - with around 10,000 currently watching his successor's progress through the air on the website Flightradar.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Not allowed, on security grounds. Although there's no reason they can't be on the same flight coming back, I suppose, but that's probably not going to happen either

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    started a topic G-ZABH - Call Sign "KRF16" airborne

G-ZABH - Call Sign "KRF16" airborne

I wonder if Ms Truss and Boris are on the same flight...

Working...
X