• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: DOOM: Boris

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DOOM: Boris"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Gone are the days when we could say "he looks like he loves chocolate biscuits, if yer know what I mean" anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is that something from Urban Dictionary?
    Nah. They always ask politicians what is their favourite biscuit.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Go over to Mumsnet and read their interview with the chocolate biccy lover.
    Is that something from Urban Dictionary?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Go over to Mumsnet and read their interview with the chocolate biccy lover.

Leave a comment:

• agentzero
    replied
    Given Boris's recent superinjunctions to squash his affair with a certain classical musician, I expect any rumours of Carrie doing wrong are Tory paper spin to try and make Carrie look bad, rather than Boris doing his usual.

Boris's quip to Tory papers at a dinner didn't go down well either: How is the marriage going Boris? Congratulations! "In all honesty, I am having buyer's remorse."

The strangest thing about Boris is that he doesn't appear to be a true Conservative, or perhaps he is and the definition of one is wrong. He cheats on every partner he has, has affairs, children with the people he cheats on his wives with and appears to have a problem with alcohol and trust. If you wouldn't accept such a personality as your child's school teacher or anybody in position of minor power, why is this sort of personality material for Prime Minister?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Driving when blind isn't legal.
    That's ok then since he didn't claim to be blind.

Neither do the police routinely arrest you retrospectively for driving offences when there is no way to establish guilt.
    Last edited by d000hg; 1 June 2022, 11:36.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Breaking Covid rules wasn't an arrestable offence (was it?)

It's weird how everything you argue is just logical, but any other viewpoint is someone "choosing a narrative". The logical fallacies are a bit tiresome, just admit you're as biased as everyone else.
    Driving when blind isn't legal.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

If you're choosing that narrative, then most people would expect that the Durham cops would have arrested Cummings.
    Breaking Covid rules wasn't an arrestable offence (was it?)

It's weird how everything you argue is just logical, but any other viewpoint is someone "choosing a narrative". The logical fallacies are a bit tiresome, just admit you're as biased as everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

They love Labour here in Durham so will presumably find he did nothing naughty, and was diligently serving the people.
    I know the restaurant he got the takeaway from and it's rather nice, although they were not exactly observing Covid rules very strictly.
    If you're choosing that narrative, then most people would expect that the Durham cops would have arrested Cummings.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Au contraire. My rep has just gone back up to -61; albeit because the villiun who left the comment "shut it dullard" must have somehow clicked the wrong button!

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
    For decades the world has had a litany of vagabunds and chancers at the helm of the most powerful countries and it all started or the rot set in so to speak when the villiun Bill Clinton told the world to look me in the eye and said "I did not have sexual intercalls with that woman". They all lie so better the devil you know in my opinion.
    Very inneresting that Gricer couldn't spell "Villain" either...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Baddish View Post
    For decades the world has had a litany of vagabunds and chancers at the helm of the most powerful countries and it all started or the rot set in so to speak when the villiun Bill Clinton told the world to look me in the eye and said "I did not have sexual intercalls with that woman". They all lie so better the devil you know in my opinion.
    I give you John Major and Eggwina Currie

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    A certain boring Keir Starmer and loud mouth Angela Rayner have received questionnaires.

If they go, as long as Labour aren't as stupid as they were in 2015 in choosing a leader, then Boris Johnson is in bigger trouble.
    They love Labour here in Durham so will presumably find he did nothing naughty, and was diligently serving the people.
    I know the restaurant he got the takeaway from and it's rather nice, although they were not exactly observing Covid rules very strictly.

Leave a comment:

• Baddish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

A mate of mine is one of the Downing St press pack. Its worse than an affair apparently, the current rumour outside no.10 is that she has left Bozza for Zac.
    His SPAD's apparently are trying to brief on anything but Boris and anything but his private life. A PM in the middle of a divorce would not be a good look according to my contact!
    Absolute bollocks, this was debunked weeks ago!

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Another rumour doing the rounds is that their first child is actually Zac's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X