• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My Lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Lunch"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Crab paste and egg mayo? Now that is not a combination I would have considered.
    Not me either but M&S did/do a crab and egg thing that I liked, so that was the inspiration.

Calories in M&S Orkney Layered Crab with Mayonnaise & Egg 200g, Nutrition Information | Nutracheck

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Crab paste and egg mayo? Now that is not a combination I would have considered.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    At last after 18 months enforced WFH I have made my best ever sandwich and its so simple.

Fresh Co-op crusty roll, Shiphams crab paste with home made egg mayo and plenty of vinegar and black pepper. Nearly as good as one I had in the Duke of York in Whitby a few years ago.

I've being fecking around trying all sorts of tulipe and spending far too much for a solitary meal sat at my desk!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Have you asked for a discount?

- NLyUK
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Have you asked your accountant?

- NLUK

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Ahh you mean - percebes
    Yes but I didn't think most CUKers would know them as percebes. Ugly little things, and the percebes aren't much better.

Leave a comment:

• lorakeen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Me me me mee.. It's all about me, need more attention.

Really. WGAS.
    apparently, you... since you seem so eager to stalk me, shrinky balls.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I might dip into my stash of Dodo meat and have a burger.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by lorakeen View Post

well I've had a caesar salad and green apples. T'was nice. Recommended
    Me me me mee.. It's all about me, need more attention.

Really. WGAS.

Leave a comment:

• lorakeen
    replied
    Apart from some disgusting posters on here - what shall I have for lunch today?
    well I've had a caesar salad and green apples. T'was nice. Recommended

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Goose barnacles and mushy peas.
    Ahh you mean - percebes

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Goose barnacles and mushy peas.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Apart from some disgusting posters on here - what shall I have for lunch today?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

What not try a Hot Lunch?
    lovely

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=hot%20lunch

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Since it isn't yet lunch time I need help in deciding what to have.

Normally I would get ideas from another part of the forum where this type of drivel is welcome but I am copying aTw.
    What not try a Hot Lunch?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X