• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sex out of this world."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Well it is his rocket.
    indeed it is, he can be quite rude in front of it if he wants.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

She went up with Beezer.

In the interviews afterwards he talked all over her.
    Well it is his rocket.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

She went up with Dicky I thought and the Bezos trip was a sausagefest. Or have I got that backwards? I thought Jeff took his brother and some kid only.
    She went up with Beezer.

In the interviews afterwards he talked all over her.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Wally Funk is a getting on a bit but she is a game old girl!
    She went up with Dicky I thought and the Bezos trip was a sausagefest. Or have I got that backwards? I thought Jeff took his brother and some kid only.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

In space with 2 other blokes, is that how you'd use your 4 minutes of weightlessness?
    Wally Funk is a getting on a bit but she is a game old girl!

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Jeff beat them to it.

I wonder if they intentionally took Bezos in penis shaped rocket
    Last edited by Andy2; 24 July 2021, 11:30.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Jeff beat them to it.

In space with 2 other blokes, is that how you'd use your 4 minutes of weightlessness?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Jeff beat them to it.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    It might give the aliens the wrong idea about us, although they may already know that humans like this kind of thing, they have been anal probing abduction victims for a while now

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Sex out of this world.

Sex out of this world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-purposes.html

Japanese firm will launch a sex toy into SPACE this summer to research the effects of spaceflight and zero gravity on the device
    • The launch is a collaboration between Tenga and Interstellar Technologies Inc.
    • 'Tenga Rocket' will lift off from the Hokkaido Spaceport within the next month
    • It will reach an altitude of 62 miles, getting to the very edge of the atmosphere
    • Aboard will be the special sex toy, supporter messages and two action figures
    • The launch was crowdfunded by supports to the tune of ¥1,833,680 (£12,000)

it takes one to Tenga?

Working...
X