• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What a racist how dare he! Oh he is running for President."

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Does having a hardline and possibly questionable stance on immigration make him racist?
    Confirms his white privilege

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Does having a hardline and possibly questionable stance on immigration make him racist?
    No more than people unwilling to discuss it that just insult anyone who mentions it are morons.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    What is all this Daily Mail nonsense about?

I mean, does anyone care what a load of Br***t loving gammon racist nazi people write or read?
    Yes Sir Keir, cos Labour has lost a lot ofvotes by labelling people (such as Hartlepool) thus.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I forgot jingoistic, flag waving, xenophobic and irrelevant in my analysis. Soz.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

But most of them are?
    Over 52% I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

I know quite a few Daily Mail readers and, I'll have you know, that not all of them are "Br***t loving gammon racist nazi people".
    But most of them are?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

I know quite a few Daily Mail readers and, I'll have you know, that not all of them are "Br***t loving gammon racist nazi people".
    if only the BBC or Guardian would cover it then the naïve latte drinking proto commie bigots could read it.

France 24 and a few others have.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/05/a...-years-fr.html
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rprise-anyone/
    https://todayuknews.com/us-news/mich...oil-terrorism/

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

I mean, does anyone care what a load of Br***t loving gammon racist nazi people write or read?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    All those pesky English folk going over there and taking their women (and Gîtes)
    They should keep their women happy! They wouldn't want English men then!

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    All those pesky English folk going over there and taking their women (and Gîtes)

Leave a comment:

• What a racist how dare he! Oh he is running for President.

Sorry it seems the BBC isn't covering it.

But Laura knows
    https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status...18774405414914

Of course its in the wail and others.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ive-years.html

Michel Barnier says France should suspend immigration from outside the EU for FIVE YEARS and warns of migration's links to 'terrorist networks'
    • Mr Barnier said France should declare a 'moratorium' on non-EU migration
    • Pause should last for between three and five years, he added, allowing France to 'evaluate and if necessary change' its immigration policies
    • He also warned of 'terrorist networks which [infiltrate] migratory flows'
    • Mr Barnier, EU's chief negotiator on Brexit, is now widely being tipped to enter the 2022 French presidential race as a rival to Macron
    Is France just a load of Xenophobes?
    Maybe French voters are just all uneducated?
    Imagine terrorist groups infiltrating illegal migration flows, they would never do something so naughty.

oh dear

Working...
X