• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Greta

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Greta"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    will they change the statue when she grows up
    I think your "when" might need to be an "if"...

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Has anyone put a traffic cone on her head yet?

(PS. I mean the statue)

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    Why have her finger sticking out like that? It's almost like they want somebody to put something embarrassing on it.
    Seriously, it would have been a far better statue if she was sitting next to a wall with her sign, or giving us that that little sneer that she's so good at. I'm not being sarcastic, I like Greta because of her eyeroll and sneer and that's what the statue should be. Not some wierd reaching out for a butterfly tulipfest.
    I think she is making a pinching movement. Like when she takes the next wad of cash for saying whatever they are paying her to say. Either that or she's doing a nipple tweak on someone.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Is it like those Tiny Tear dolls that cry at random times and you have to give them a hug to have them stop?
    If you tug her pigtail, she squawks "How dare you! It's my future you are destroying!"
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 1 April 2021, 10:42.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    You know she is going to shack up with this generations Michael Hutchence and fly round the world stoned in a bloody great 747.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    Why have her finger sticking out like that? It's almost like they want somebody to put something embarrassing on it.
    Seriously, it would have been a far better statue if she was sitting next to a wall with her sign, or giving us that that little sneer that she's so good at. I'm not being sarcastic, I like Greta because of her eyeroll and sneer and that's what the statue should be. Not some wierd reaching out for a butterfly tulipfest.
    100% agree. Something like this image.

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Was it produced in a carbon neutral foundry?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Fantastic! What superb news.
    They done a Hans Solo on her? Good, might hear less of her now.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    The students who get no refund on their £9k p.a. fees despite no live lessons this year I am sure will be so happy with this use of money.

I suppose it is something for them to p*ss on on the way back from the SU bar.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It actually looks like her... erm... has anyone seen her alive recently?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Is her hand gesture to Trump about how big a man he was about Climate Change?

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Is she dead? I thought only dead people got a statue...
    Only dead slave traders. It's what I read on the Facebook, so it must be true.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Is she dead? I thought only dead people got a statue...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X