• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine batch halted after blood clots"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied

Turns out the European Medical agency are investigating Clots & Jabs...

They concluded the Clots are in the EU and all the Jabs are in the UK!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

A quick précis for those who weren't interested. "Astra Zeneca are under fire after 1 in 17 million people in receipt of their second dose are hit by a bus."
    You forgot to add:
    1. Some woman who is president of the EU Commission is threatening the vaccine manufacturer, AZ, for not producing as much vaccine as contracted to do in the EU. She has caused diplomatic issues.
    2. Some EU countries e.g. Finland have stocks of the said vaccine but are still refusing to vaccine their populations most at risk from death/hospitalisation with the vaccine even though the EMA say it is safe.
    3. There is a large increase in infections in EU countries.
    4. The UK advice is if you have the AZ vaccine, still have a headache after 4 days or odd bruising get medical help asap. Other countries advice differs.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Some of those vaccinated have since stubbed their toe. A very high proportion have taken a big dump. The side effects are wide and varied, it's scary.

Only today I noticed that my tongue suddenly got really, really hot .... I think there must have been a reaction between the vaccine and the caffeine in the coffee I was drinking at the time

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

A quick précis for those who weren't interested. "Astra Zeneca are under fire after 1 in 17 million people in receipt of their second dose are hit by a bus."
    Some of those vaccinated have since stubbed their toe. A very high proportion have taken a big dump. The side effects are wide and varied, it's scary.

Only today I noticed that my tongue suddenly got really, really hot .... I think there must have been a reaction between the vaccine and the caffeine in the coffee I was drinking at the time

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Its the 5G nanobots in the virus they interfere with the bus's GPS!
    only if you use thin tinfoil for your hat

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Its the 5G nanobots in the vaccine they interfere with the bus's GPS!
    Last edited by vetran; 20 March 2021, 18:03.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Interesting update on this

https://www.wsj.com/articles/scienti...ne-11616169108

I'm not going to put any comment here, if you are interested read it, if not, don't.

I don't want to be labelled here in any way one way or the other. My opinion is worthless anyway.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

The words could and potentially are in the report but not in the headlines.
    Are you reading the same thing?

“Nothing but the vaccine can explain why these individuals had this immune response,” Prof. Holme said.

Norway’s health authority cited the findings when announcing that it wouldn’t resume the vaccination.

A team of German researchers around Andreas Greinacher, professor of transfusion medicine at the Greifswald University Clinic, said Friday they had independently come to the same conclusion as Prof. Holme.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

I'm not going to put any comment here, if you are interested read it, if not, don't.

I don't want to be labelled here in any way one way or the other. My opinion is worthless anyway.
    The words could and potentially are in the report but not in the headlines.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post

My apologies.
    I saw you typing that ..... damn that 5G chip is good

Accepted

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    It seems that something went wrong with a batch being manufactured in the Netherlands - at roughly the time the EU paid the factory a visit.
    Unelected EUSSR bureaucrats tried to contaminate batch they wrongly thought was meant for England?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

we would be able to tell?
    Fair point.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Nope, you're wrong ... 'they' are the EU, or specifically the ones playing politics with lives. You see, unlike Brexiters, whilst I'm not anti-EU as a concept, that doesn't mean I support everything they do. For me, politicians can be as bad as each other whichever rosette they wear. It's not all 'right' vs 'wrong'

And I never said anything about the UK. You're assuming something not mentioned by me
    My apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Well I had mine this morning and I haven't gone yet...
    Maybe not freaky, but we can track you now .... and we know what you're surfing when Mrs M goes to bed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X