• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DOOM: Beast from the East"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I'm with you. Freedom fighter Simon Dolan can see how the climate change and Covid conspiracies are interwoven with the broader NWO agenda.

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...216256?lang=en
    The continued inexorable rise of CO2 emissions is due to the "big oil conspiracy" undermining the alternative energy revolution. Politicians are in the pocket of "Big Oil".

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well due to Covid, skiing was heavily restricted in 2020

mi fone did this on tappy tawk
    Unless you're a British ski instructor:

Austria has identified a new cluster of 17 cases; a mainly British group on a ski teacher training course, despite the country being on lockdown and having banned flights from the UK over fears of a new coronavirus variant, authorities have said.
    Verdacht auf mutierte Virus-Variante in Tirol - Panorama - SZ.de

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    This was predicted 30 years ago, still waiting. I also remember a prediction 20 years ago that skiing in the Alps would not be possible in 2020.
    Well due to Covid, skiing was heavily restricted in 2020

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    The billions being spent on clean energy are not having much impact:

I'm with you. Freedom fighter Simon Dolan can see how the climate change and Covid conspiracies are interwoven with the broader NWO agenda.

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...216256?lang=en
    Question. If you own nothing, who does own it?

This is what the WEF, the UN, the WHO, the climate change zealots, are all pushing for. It's what its all been about

It's why they've wanted
    @realDonaldTrump
    out so much.

The Answer? The State will own it all. Including you

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    The billions being spent on clean energy are not having much impact:

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    This was predicted 30 years ago, still waiting. I also remember a prediction 20 years ago that skiing in the Alps would not be possible in 2020.
    Was that prediction in the express?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I believe climate change will lead to more weather extremes.

Lets discuss this in 20 years time?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    All part of a ~60-year weather cycle that affects these isles and northern Europe. Made milder by climate change but they persist nevertheless.

Expect winters to get colder for about another ten years before they start to improve. I studied all this in sailing school in the 1970s.
    I believe climate change will lead to more weather extremes.

Lets discuss this in 20 years time?

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    All part of a ~60-year weather cycle that affects these isles and northern Europe. Made milder by climate change but they persist nevertheless.

Expect winters to get colder for about another ten years before they start to improve. I studied all this in sailing school in the 1970s.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    Since when did snow on the Scottish Highlands become front page worthy.
    He was quoting the weather. The weather is often front page news on the weather page.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Beast from the East might return next week
    Didn't know you'd been away!

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Since when did snow on the Scottish Highlands become front page worthy.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Keeps people inside and off the roads...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Boris promised to take control of weather after B....t

Leave a comment:

Working...
X