• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Conspiracy Theorists are idiots"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I wonder how many of these start out as a joke by someone having a laugh at conspiracy theorists?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Didn't see it but presume it was a deep fake representation of the queen. How do you know it wasn't the real queen and she did it for a laugh? She has history, with that London Olympics 2012 James Bond appearance.
    It was on Channel 4 so you can probably catch it on 4OD or YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Are Faraday cages fake news? I keep my wallet, keys and watch in a metal biscuit tin. Put my mobile in by mistake once and it rang!
    wrong metal old boy.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The real idiots are the ones who buy Faraday cages for their routers to stop the 5G emissions, and then whine when their WiFi stops working
    Are Faraday cages fake news? I keep my wallet, keys and watch in a metal biscuit tin. Put my mobile in by mistake once and it rang!

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We had a Deep Fake Queen's speech on Channel 4
    Didn't see it but presume it was a deep fake representation of the queen. How do you know it wasn't the real queen and she did it for a laugh? She has history, with that London Olympics 2012 James Bond appearance.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The real idiots are the ones who buy Faraday cages for their routers to stop the 5G emissions, and then whine when their WiFi stops working.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    A saw a deep fake of the mod Christmas party. It was less scary than the original. Alledgedly...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Watched it last night. The deep fake was worrying.
    We had a Deep Fake Queen's speech on Channel 4

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Watched a good prog. on TV by Ian Hislop about fake news, examples going back 2 centuries. It's on iPlayer:

BBC Four - Ian Hislop's Fake News: A True History
    Watched it last night. The deep fake was worrying.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Watched a good prog. on TV by Ian Hislop about fake news, examples going back 2 centuries. It's on iPlayer:

BBC Four - Ian Hislop's Fake News: A True History

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I know man, started in the 60s playing Beatles records backwards.

ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    This is how deep it goes, they have been building it into things like guitar pedals for decades.
    First real evidence of long covid.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    This is how deep it goes, they have been building it into things like guitar pedals for decades.
    I know man, started in the 80s playing Ozzy records backwards.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I wonder how many of these start out as a joke by someone having a laugh at conspiracy theorists?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X