• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Donald Trump: The most important speech I've ever made"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    I applaud your loyalty. Still fighting foe communism years after leaving Russia.
    The fighting is a lot shorter when you fight against Glorious Russian Leader Put1n

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    They would not dare and just invent some new rule or extend existing "head of state" malarkey
    I applaud your loyalty. Still fighting foe communism years after leaving Russia.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    From her LinkedIn, it seems that she worked for HTC, so that explains it really. Also, she's certified...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I can't wait until he's banned from Twitter.
    They would not dare and just invent some new rule or extend existing "head of state" malarkey

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I can't wait until he's banned from Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    It's not as if he invited the press and considering it was just a rehash of his inane Tweets, what's the point of covering it?

‐-------------

Trump called his address, released Wednesday only on social media and delivered in front of no audience, perhaps "the most important speech" of his presidency. But it was largely a recycling of the same litany of misinformation and unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud that he has been making for the past month.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    When the president of the USA takes a poo, it's news.
    It was for the first 1000 days of his administration when he was doing it daily

Leave a comment:

• hairymouse
    replied
    That lady was druuuuunk! I don't know where they dug up wasted Karen but she's a lot more fun to watch than Trump. Even Gulianni was trying to get her to shut up.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news?.
    Not a month after Bidens’ landslide win

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    But the content of the video is not news - there was nothing new in there. They might as well report that Princess Di is dead.
    I don't think they should all carry the video. But the fact he posted it is news. Maybe not headline news, but still worth reporting. When the president of the USA takes a poo, it's news.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news? I don't think news sources should be making the decision to pretend this isn't happening, they should report on it for all to see, bring it into the light for public scrutiny.
    We can follow it on twitter if we so feel inclined.

That way the fake media can't get in the way.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Let's see... he made a speech that was posted on his Twitter, Facebook and youtube pages.

It's not news. It's a deluded man who refuses to admit defeat and would sooner tear his country apart than accept the truth. Giving fake news air time is just spreading the fake news.
    You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news? I don't think news sources should be making the decision to pretend this isn't happening, they should report on it for all to see, bring it into the light for public scrutiny.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    I watched some of that today and assumed Carone was someone on here's sockie

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    One of those weirdos testifying at a supposed hearing yesterday, apparently an IT contractor of some sort:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...-fraud-hearing

Facebook

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mellissacarone/

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...50309664382978

Aggrieved Republicans offer little evidence of election fraud in seven-hour hearing | Michigan Radio

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    What? When did that happen?

I was hoping to take her and James to see Elvis on his comeback tour next month.
    Wow, you're so behind the times. I bet you think Hitler is dead too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X