• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official GBBO 2020 final thread"

Collapse

• FIERCE TANK BATTLE
    replied
    Pretty sure peter won it cos he was such a nice kiddo

Dave was just an unmemorable boring bloke. His final cake and technical were supreme and without any politics he should have won. But he was just so boring.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I don't understand how Laura, who has not once learnt from her mistakes throughout the entire series, made it to the final.
    With the help of some crocodile tears. I think that custard slice in the final was worst effort ever.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I don't understand how Laura, who has not once learnt from her mistakes throughout the entire series, made it to the final.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Even the article trying to talk up the final couldn't find a way to stop it sounding super dull. A highlight apparently being when someone said someone's grenache was 'good'. Wow.

The wife watches some Netflix show called Make it Fake it or something which is far better.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If anything, the final proved how bad Laura is at baking. She has had a meltdown in pretty much every episode

Makes for good TV.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If anything, the final proved how bad Laura is at baking. She has had a meltdown in pretty much every episode

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I called it wrong but not as wrong as Laura

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Not long to go now.....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I think there was a conspiracy from Hollywood to get rid of Lottie. Clearly he loves Peter
    Was Lottie too old for him, you think?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I think there was a conspiracy from Hollywood to get rid of Lottie. Clearly he loves Peter

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I loved Lottie too (FYI your autocorrect is crap...)

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mods close this thread and ban blatant _V_ related sockie for violation of “the Official” rules
    Oh Dear...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mods close this thread and ban blatant _V_ related sockie for violation of “the Official” rules

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Spoilers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X