• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DOOM: Boris Johnson fed up"

Collapse

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I suppose you predicted CV. You utter, flipping ignoramus. Try reading what you write before clicking the big shiny post button.
    You seem to admire a clown whose finest act was shaking hands with everyone in a covid 19 ward & boasting about it.

Remarkable.

How are those sunlit uplands going?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    There was no need to predict it, we could see what was happening in China and then Italy. You are in a minority if you think it could not have been handled here much better, and much earlier. The handling by Boris is laughable, he even seemed to encourage infection to himself.

The sooner he and this govt depart, the better for everyone.
    Brexit was won in 2016, a few years before Covid 19, just saying...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    There was no need to predict it, we could see what was happening in China and then Italy. You are in a minority if you think it could not have been handled here much better, and much earlier. The handling by Boris is laughable, he even seemed to encourage infection to himself.

BoJo and his associates realised early on in this pandemic that there was no point in trying to prevent the pandemic killing all the elderly obese high risk plebs. Instead they focused on how this could be utilised as an opportunity to enrich their rich donors. From the beginning the strategy has been to spend billions awarding contracts to their bed fellows.

In March, pretty much all countries had closed the air space. Heathrow was never closed and even at the height of the pandemic flights were landing from Milan and Beijing.

Even now, if a vaccine is approved or a drug to treat this is approved, these numpties will drag their feet, trying to see how the tenders for the drug or vaccine can be awarded to their cronies.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I suppose you predicted CV. You utter, flipping ignoramus. Try reading what you write before clicking the big shiny post button.

Last edited by _V_; 21 October 2020, 10:40.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    How absolutely tragic.

It was all going to be the sunlit uplands and so fecking easy you just wouldn't believe it.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Do you need a mod to change the thread title to:

DOOM: Boris Johnson still PM

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Do you need a mod to change the thread title to:

DOOM: Boris Johnson still PM

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    He probably didn't know the job was going to be like this
    How absolutely tragic.

It was all going to be the sunlit uplands and so fecking easy you just wouldn't believe it.

On the bright side, at least he's not magick grandpa.

Yet.

You certainly are.
    Years of practice, but at least I don't post DOOM threads.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    He knew the salary when he applied for the job. Sue him for breach of contract.
    He probably didn't know the job was going to be like this

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Good.

I hope he's really really miserable.
    You certainly are.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I wonder if she has ever heard of contraception
    She's obviously not heard of The Specials

Ain't you heard of the starving millions
    Ain't you heard of contraception
    You really want a program of sterilization?
    Take control of the population boom!
    It's in your living room
    Keep a generation gap
    Try wearing a cap

How's that for SKA AtW?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Edited to say: Carrie is a fool she's likely to be the one stuck with him when he goes decrepit if she doesn't leave in the next couple of years.
    I wonder if she has ever heard of contraception

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I can't wait until he is actually allowed to say how many children he actually has.

Though I suspect when his youngest hidden child, whose mother has a super injunction against him, reaches their 20s they will be the ones going to the paper to reveal it.

Edited to say: Carrie is a fool she's likely to be the one stuck with him when he goes decrepit if she doesn't leave in the next couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    After having to be Brexit PM and Covid PM, who would want to stay on in the job? It's going to be horrific and miserable.
    Good.

I hope he's really really miserable.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    It would never have happened in Mother Russia. They all die quietly in their Dachas (with a little help from the KGB)...
    An equitable for the taxpayers and low on corruption solution, no?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I wonder what the BIK on 10 Downing street would be

Leave a comment:

Working...
X