• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vodafone roaming charges in the EU"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

For how long?
    Absolutely no idea. However as a key differentiator in the market will either last or be deemed too expensive. So exciting!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I moved to O2 last month, when my contract was up, the last remaining bastion of free EU roaming.
    For how long?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I moved to O2 last month, when my contract was up, the last remaining bastion of free EU roaming.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Along with Vodafone, Sky, and Three, and EE, Giffgaff will charge for EU roaming as from 27 July 2022.
    All you Brexsh**ers said it will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Who's killing the pigs for your pie?
    Apparently they've put out ads asking for help killing pigs. That should get the Anarchists out of bed, at least...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

While we Brexiters sit on the beach in Margate, with a knotted hankie on our head, eating a pork pie. Yeah right
    Who's killing the pigs for your pie?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Whatever happened to Scooty? I (very occasionally) miss his incoherent rants...
    he was finished off in a GRAPHic accident?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Whatever happened to Scooty? I (very occasionally) miss his incoherent rants...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post

.. the cultured ones who wish to roam the rest of Europe when they feel like it. ..
    While we Brexiters sit on the beach in Margate, with a knotted hankie on our head, eating a pork pie. Yeah right

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Storky View Post
    I do not think so that they wanna do that
    Please type in English.

Leave a comment:

• Storky
    replied
    Hey! I want to recommend that you check out To The Moon Mobile at https://tothemoonmobile.com/, which offers mobile and fixed telephony, broadband services for people, homes, and businesses across England. But for me, the most important point was roaming. I have an international business and have to make calls to other countries. This way you will save a lot of money when making calls abroad.
    Last edited by Storky; 7 October 2021, 17:25.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    OP should buy put options on vodafone. That will sort them.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I tried to keep the thread on-topic, really I do. Will add Whorty to the ignore list as well, should help.
    I tried that with you, but decided it was more fun to call out your lies

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Looks at who the OP is. Even his family wouldn't take (imaginary) money off him.
    Don't even need a friend... it can be done remotely.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Leave one sim in the UK and get a friend to occasionally switch it on and use some data and calls.
    Looks at who the OP is. Even his family wouldn't take (imaginary) money off him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X