• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should you retrain as?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Cartographer or Business Analyst - hurrah!

Hold on though - don't cartographers need a degree in Geography or something??
    Like a former PM....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

Why?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by The Bona Fide View Post
    I'll tell you what - a chimney sweep.

Just phoned my usual chap and he won't be able to come and service my flue until January!
    If a bird from Yorkshire asks you to do that, it means something completely different.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Bona Fide
    replied
    I'll tell you what - a chimney sweep.

Just phoned my usual chap and he won't be able to come and service my flue until January!

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sports professional, boxer or football referee. But I did select "Strongly Agree" or "Yes" to everything and the first category.
    Funny how boxer comes up a lot. I saw a female headhunter on LinkedIn also posting she got boxer just like the two of us...

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Maybe we should set up a new company together decorating cakes ... and if the customers don't pay up you can beat them senseless, and then bury them
    That sounds a promising idea....

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    I answered the questions truthfully and was suggested boxer, funeral director and cake decorator amongst others

Seriously, who created this completely and utterly tulipe system???
    Maybe we should set up a new company together decorating cakes ... and if the customers don't pay up you can beat them senseless, and then bury them

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Astronomer
    Healthcare science assistant
    Nanotechnologist

Tax adviser
    Stockbroker
    Pensions adviser

Actor
    Copy Editor
    Male Prostitute

Office Manager
    Estates Manager
    Construction Manager
    One out of twelve ain’t bad.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Astronomer
    Healthcare science assistant
    Nanotechnologist

Tax adviser
    Stockbroker
    Pensions adviser

Actor
    Copy Editor
    Male Prostitute

Office Manager
    Estates Manager
    Construction Manager

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I answered the questions truthfully and was suggested boxer, funeral director and cake decorator amongst others

Suity!

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied

I asked my goldfish if he was claiming responsibility. He said his coding skills were better than that....
    And....
    Hes a goldfish!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Someone who wanted to give us some amusement.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Your answers show that:

you enjoy helping and listening to other people
    you are motivated, set yourself personal goals and are comfortable competing with other people
    you are sociable and find it easy to understand people

Manufacturing

Science and Research

Teaching and Education

Leave a comment:

Working...
X