• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: General moan

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "General moan"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Private Cry.
    If they don't pay, set these guys on them.

Solicitors, Lawyers - Leamington Spa, Warwickshire and West Midlands

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You aren't meant to use your real name on here!
    They didn't, the W is upside down....

Leave a comment:

• David71
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That sounds like some pretty effective dunning.
    It was the culmination of a week trying to get some movement on my invoices - including a call to the framework manager saying I was about to tell the buyer that I was going to stop work until payment was recieved!

Worse thing is that the buyer is a police force and the framework provider hadn't paid me on time as the force is still behind paying their bills to them....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Private Cry.
    No need to out Barmy as well.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Private Cry.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    General Moan, meet Major Whinge.
    You aren't meant to use your real name on here!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I though this was going to be a moan about General
    I thought it was going to be about Baroness Mone and her partner's businesses

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I though this was going to be a moan about General

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by David71 View Post
    General moan
    General Moan, meet Major Whinge.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Found out yesterday how well asking an accounts department 'what's your address for a letter before action' works when geting an overdue invoice paid....

Call less than an hour later saying payment run today, check your bank on Wednesay

Let's just hope I'm not made a fool of on Wednesday!
    Its amazing how uncontactable some people are.
    As soon as the online money claim / small courts claim lands on their doormat "I didn't receive your emails or voicemails"

Make sure you add on the interest.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Found out yesterday how well asking an accounts department 'what's your address for a letter before action' works when geting an overdue invoice paid....

Call less than an hour later saying payment run today, check your bank on Wednesay

That sounds like some pretty effective dunning.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied

On here, do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• David71
    started a topic General moan

General moan

Working...
X