• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Handing in me badge"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Thanks for all the kind comments.
    Pogle Jnr goes back to uni at the weekend, My new job still wants its data migrated, the cats still need feeding, Bake off is back tonight.

Life goes on eh?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    My condolences.

In terms of the new role, I’m seeing a lot of FTC roles; they are possibly becoming the new inside IR35 gig for many. Cheaper for end co possibly but also better for you as you are saving on umbrella fees, assuming all other things are equal.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    That make I (and CM) very sad.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    So sorry for your loss

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    My Condolences

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Sorry to hear that!

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Hi - long time since we chatted. So sorry for your news - Hope things get as settled for you as they can do. But FTC? Only joking, sounds like it’s the ideal role at the right time for you. Good luck with the upcoming weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    From a faceless stranger, I hope my words and condolences give you comfort at this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    I wish you a Long Life.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    My condolences

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied